I Have a crush on someone from 69days!

• @Pamela I can't handle anymore .. everytime I see ur pfp my heart start racing and my eyes get filled with tears and my body start vibrating and Tbh ( plz excuse me but i have to say it ) my PP hits the roof of the building as it rised from it's tombstone ! So you give everything in me life and I feel ur feet in my imagination touching my feet under the pillow to give me warmth ( at winter ) but now we are at summer so I feel the opposite .. ur COLD feet touching my warm feet giving me some cool feeling of being wanted .. I daily dream of ur .. ur ... Vagibrvdgvgne ! Like ice cream with choclate and strawberry taste ! I sometimes feel ur ... ur ... 2 balloons touching my humble tender chest in a lovely way ! It sometimes gets milky everywhere i look into a liquid in my room my eyes decieve my brain so easily , my imagination goes wilder than a horse In mating season ! Every single long object in my house goes up when I think of its like this .. brain says: Pam ... ! Stuff be like | | | | .. some like this / / / gayed a lil bit 😂 and others be like # # # horny windowed hahahaha .. So it's chaos as u see ! So please release my stress and anxiety with ur love to me ( U can bring ur gf too no prob .. my heart is a open superhomonight club for u 😂) just let me send u with my .. my .. D hmm D .. DINCK .. I mean DING ..sorry .. thing ! To the moon and back ! I will be the best horse rider around u the best arse holder ! Don't hesitate just say "I Love u TM " and see how the Dees rain love on you ❤ . Let our love symbol be 🍭 the lolipop plz 🤣