bruh............................

• i've been feeling so tired and depressed lately that i decided to look for a hotline to talk to

i've got really nice friends who tell me that i can talk to them about anything, anytime, but it's difficult to admit that you're struggling especially to someone you know irl, so i figured a hotline would be a better option

but a couple hotlines didn't pick up, and the two that actually did, gave me advice like 'there's this youtube channel that helps with anxiety management' like girlie i'm struggling with depression wym anxiety management 💀 and she also said 'write your feelings down' like bestie i'm a clinical psychology student, what is this, kindergarten for adults? been there, done that, and if it had helped, i wouldn't be calling a hotline

and the other guy who answered was like '✨️please take yourself to nearest government hospital✨️' like bruh if i was allowed to seek professional help for my mental health by my family, i would've done that a longggg time ago

but anyway. that's all i guess. it was a frustrating experience. 1/10 would not recommend. yeah. i wish there were better hotlines out there.

• i definitely understand what it means to be so shut out, alone, and tired.. with that alone i wish you will be at ease soon. i may not entirely relate with what you are feeling, but i understand it.

i've been aching for someone to talk to.. yet the lone thought of doing that repulses me, so instead i resort to shutting myself out and just overly-indulging in my interests.. and hey.. it's not all so bad. as long as i have those funny little hobbies i'll be okay, right?

though i'd still encourage you to search for a reliable and fitting hotline, a friend.. if nothing, even a stranger would suffice. it's nice to be heard and get things off your chest once in a while :)
    though it is a shame that mental health has yet to be fully taken seriously.. i wish you the best, once again <3

(p.s. i'm digging your profile picture!!)

• Hello everyone, We must keep in mind that the Lord is always there with us. I know we can't see him but he is there; he is waiting for you to open your hearts and tell him what you need and how you are feeling. God is always listening. And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. Bible verse 1 John 5:14-15

• I'm exhausted both emotionally and physically, but I don't know what keeps me going. Even if it takes a lifetime and ages me, I want to figure out the riddle of my existence on my own✨.