I hate myself; my body, my mindset, and everything that falls between

• I think when were young we don't think about how other perceive us, but the older I got the more I saw how my body wasn't as fit as some guys, how I didn't have the social skills or confidence, and how I was so different. The older I got the more I realized that I was suffering from many mental illnesses, but having this realization didn't help, if anything it just made me aware that I was broken and lost. I started to ask for help and even started to see a therapist, but everyday I feel like I'm falling deeper and deeper into my suicidal thoughts, but it scares me that it doesn't sound that bad anymore: time, place, and even how I do it doesn't matter. I want to feel happy again, like when I was young. I don't even think that when time passes it will get better, people don't love me and I don't love myself so i should end it now, but I still wanted a good life.

• @MarkV This is it Sir. I was always happy with my young, youthful, glowing skin with its smooth baby like feel until Mr. Puberty invaded. At just the time you need your face stand out and show its true beauty🥰xdrresttg (76).gif
    becomes infested with all manners of uninvited guests🤣🤣🤣 but thankfully, it was a temporary visit. See Sir sometimes when things not fine outside, you feel like every waking moment of your life ruled by a pervading sense of hopelessness, add in all that but it's just a little lightness needed in your heart, a little eargerness to hint it's temporary and a pep talk can fix that firmly within your control.

• @MarkV I recommend writing a song. No, it won’t solve your problems, but it’s still something you can do. Just write a poem in like the notes section of your phone. Just lay out your soul in verse.
    Killing your self is not solving a problem. It also means you open up your entire life to the police tasked with investigating your death. Do you really want your journals to fall into your landlord’s hands.

• Hello Mark, I think it’s a brave thing to do to write a post in here about your very personal vulnerabilities. And it seems that you don’t want to give up on life if you want some help and accept help from others. Stay close to the small things you appreciate in life instead of keep focusing on the negative things. I know it seems tough and it is. But every small little step to the right direction, that counts…