I have a crush on a guy for almost five years

• when I entered high school, I met a guy who I became soon friend with him, he was funny, enjoyable, nice, I soon fell in love with him, at that time, I can say I didn't realize it, or more like I didn't take those feeling seriously, the time passed by, and my feelings were just growing, the more i know him, the more I liked him, I don't know if it was just me living in illusion but i thought he too liked me, he was coming seeing me more, he was always asking about me, and once, one of his friends talk to him referring to me as "yours", now it has been five years, he's dear friend of mine and I still like him, we never talked about our feelings and never I had the courage to confess, I can't afford to lose what we have now because of my selfish feelings, but those feelings has tired me, I tried forgetting about him, I sometimes force myself to stop talking to him but I still go back.
    I love him, I can't confess to him,I can forget about him and I don't know what to do

• @Amel Woaahh.. That sounds adorable.. The spark that you guys hold within yourself, trying not to ruin the bond you have by admitting how you guys feels about one another wouldn't be the best thing to do. Maybe today you both are fine with it, but after a due course of time, you might look back and repent about the choices you made and the choices you left behind due to the fear you had.. But honestly, I would suggest to go for it, Its gonna be a soothing and a memorable journey ahead.. Maybe this is what you were up to.. May be all you needed was a push to admit and accept it. Wish you all the very best :)

• @_divv_roxx_ the thing is i'm already regretting it, not talking about it before I mean, when I had plenty of chances, when he wasn't this important to me, I can safely say that he's the most important person in my life after my family. and now, if I were to tell him and lose him, I'd regret that for the rest of my life, I'm not being pessimistic but I can't take the possibility of this happening away my head.
    I feel like I'm in crossroad where I'm regretting some choices but can't make them again, between continuing the current relationship or taking risk God knows where could lead to which is i'm afraid of