lets all convert to hinduism

• Banned

@Eucalyptus not going to convert. buddism is already enough.

• @Eucalyptus said in lets all convert to hinduism:

Just that, let's all convert! GO

I shall never betray my fellow mongols!
    Mongol
    Mormons i meant mormons.

• Veteran Mods One Woman Army

I think I need to start taking this religion seriously too but that never happens
    It doesn't come from within and Im not faking it ://
    Give me some fresh beef now

• @Eucalyptus TM always see you better than that 💃

• @TheRisingSun Same thing

• @Eucalyptus said in lets all convert to hinduism:

@Zack-Williamson

There is no doctrine in Hinduism- Unlike other religions, you can worship or not any deity or god/goddess. Some worship Durga while some would worship Ganesh. Some other worship Shiva and so on. This does not make Hindus united like other religionists.

I don't see how that's a con.. Freedom of religion within religion..

I see only pro's, but that's because I'm just too lazy to read all the cons :sweat_smile:

I said “Hinduism is no better than other religion because” which means Judaism, Jainism and Buddhism have also the same freedom. Just like Hinduism , Judaism is an ethnicity and there are a good amount of atheist Jews that exist without getting any death threats. One can be Jain or Buddhist and then he may worship or not their founders. He may or may not consider them God or even a simple man or the greatest man. He may even consider their preachers as deity or not. It depends all on him.

It is more probable for a protestant christian to love other protestant christian than a Vaishnav Hindu (vaishnavism is a sect in Hinduism) to love another vaishnav. The caste-factor plays role here too. Gatherings once a week like Muslims, Christians make them more united and closer. Since the time of Muhammad Bin Kasim’s invasion in 712 to the Bristish Empire of 1947, India was captured not with enough resistance of inhabitants. It could be very difficult or even impossible to capture it if every Hindu king forgot each-other’s social status and could have helped each-other.

Jk jk, you put so much effort in that! Researching it all, it's sad to hear that seemingly in all religion (and non religion) there's people who think they're better than everyone else :/ And people will always find reasons for hatred and justify their murderous behaviour :(

Unlike irreligious, religionists justify their deeds on the basis of scriptures, founders or ideals. Irreligious cannot justify so because they don't have an ideal or a founder. In case 1 and case 2, case 1 is motivated by the ideals but the case 2 is not.

Soooo, try it first and afterwards convert?! I didn't think about the no beef thingy  .. That's actually a good point! Zackaria didn't even point that out in his entire thing, that's like the most important con!!

It is good to see that you are stuck on Islam. There are many religions other than Islam, Hinduism or Christianity. However, you don’t acknowledge them. Btw cow thingy replaced beef thingy and thus I made a con.

@fluff Some thought it was almost forgotten till 13th century but when Turk, Afghans and Mughals invaded India, Hindus denied their marriage proposals to keep their blood pure. Moreover, Hindu females performed the certain rituals named sakas and johars to protect their blood's dignity from foreigners. In both rituals, they burnt themselves in fire.

• @Yea33 I understand your intention, no worries. I am not offended, in fact, clearing doubts for others is a good thing.
    Ghazwa-e-Hind I think you mean? It is like the huge battle which is going to happen in the Sub-Continent.
    Well you must understand a few things:
    Quran is the absolute word of God, so it cannot be wrong.
    Hadeeth are the traditions or sayings of the Prophet, but they can be wrong, perhaps due to some people intentionally spreading corruption in it. Our Scholars of the past have done great work to weed out the false Hadeeth from the True ones.

Now that you understand this, this battle is not in the Quran. So now there is a chance that it can be wrong. It is from the Hadeeth, and the Hadeeth do not mention it clearly, they just say that a huge battle of Muslims and Non-Muslims would occur there, something like this. So perhaps maybe it has already occurred? The Hadeeth is too ambiguous that we take its pinpoint meaning of Ghazwa-e-Hind.
    Since it is too ambiguous, we should just sit back and see what happens rather than making blind guesses.
    I hope it clears some of your doubts.
    Feel free to ask anything else!

• @Eucalyptus The innocent in the verse means non-combatants, unnecessarily killed people, like old men, women, children not participating in war.

• @Fahad-Hassan
    Oh so it is written in hadith not in Quran . Thanks for clarifying this

• @Fahad-Hassan is killing people "good" according to quran?

• @FluffyCookie No, killing people is never good unless it is necessary, like for crimes.

• @Fahad-Hassan tell that to ISIS (Islam separatists/jihadists)

• @FluffyCookie They are not in the circle of Islam. They are a group of people called 'Khawarij'. These people have the following characteristics:

• These people do a lot of Takfir i.e they declare a lot of people (who call themselves Muslims) as non-Muslims without justification.

• These people think that main-stream Muslims have been corrupted so much that they all must be killed. They judge the hearts of people.

• They cherrypick Quran verses.

• They follow the traditions of the Prophet as long as it meets their desires.

• They rebel against Muslim leaders.

The Prophet PBUH warned us by telling us that their will be a group of young people, with the traits listed above; where ever you find them, kill them, because they are terrorists! Trouble-makers, these people kill innocents over doubts on intention!
    Nowadays these people are ISIS, ISIL, IS, Al Qaeda, etcetera.

Also, only a government can order to kill someone who is a Khawarij, we can't just go around and kill someone who we suspect is a Khawarij, doing so will make us a Khawarij ourselves!

• @Fahad-Hassan Sooo basically if you follow the verses and you follow the traditions of the prophet and you make sure you heed all the details of the Quran verses, you become a Khawarij? Which is something bad? Am I getting this right? :thinking_face:

• @Eucalyptus You are twisting and over-simplifying what I am saying.
    No. 1: I said they cherry pick verses, i.e they don't follow the whole Quran. For example the Quran in one verse says to kill non-believers, they only quote that verse only. However the context was that the Ayat (verse) was revealed during a war. Furthermore, the word non-believers was used to refer to their enemies, not all non-believers in the world. It is the same as if the Americans referred to their enemies in WWII as Japanese, like "Kill the Japs!" like this and not "Kill the Imperial Japanese Army!", I think you get what I mean.

No. 2: Following the Hadith, by that I meant they only follow the things they want, its like No. 1, you can see what I mean.

These Khawarij think that they are following Islam however they are clearly misguided.

You said heed "all the details", now I think you can see what I meant, I am saying they do not heed all the details, they do follow some, but partially, which causes problems.

• @Eucalyptus winderfull!! For what joy I need converting to hinduism ?? Ha ha ha,,,,,, First of all Hindu is not religion at all, its 5 veda , guidance for the people who do not understand or do not know to live thier life, with fear and greed can be controlled , it's a game played since man kind existed, its a manipulation also easy to keep in control with rules and regulation.. also there are lot of sect in Hinduism so can I convert to brahaman ?? If so I will convert !! People need something to hang on or want to belong some where... that's all mate if your are wise person and understand and respect 🙏 the space and time of your surrounding!! That all mate you no need religion at all

• @knownsense I just like all the colours, the fuck are you talking about...

• @Eucalyptus you stupid holy fucking beef steak ?? Do you eat beef?? Any way you are talking completely shit from your mouth and voices from your ass ok you should all convert to hindhu ...well done you stupid _____ fill in the blanks as it suits for you ... now what which God I need to belive in if I convert and what category I will belong schedule cast who pick brahamans shit and wipe thier ass to be born as brahaman in next life?? R u fucking serious ?? You have no clue what ypu day for yourself read some books and understand it . . You think Bhawath getha and ramayana is true yes of course in imaginary world of valmiki a crook head and I think he wanted to save his ass from death penalty so he came up with story with fear and greed ... oh poor boy grow up and take things as it is ??

• @knownsense said in lets all convert to hinduism:

well done you stupid _____

well done you stupid hottest lady :fire:

:grin: :grin:

• @knownsense stfu and bend over daddy