• Global Veteran

When it comes to earning fast dosh online, there's no doubt a great number of users in various platforms want to seize that fortuity immediately provided there's a pocket friendly start-up package for one's r.o.i or / and if not, there has to be totally no outlay needed for commencement therefore exposing some online investors to the top phishing stars.
    No one's to blame coz to most people, earning fast dosh seems to be a challenge that's why they could end up falling victims of scam sites like fjob.xyz i.e fjob.xyz.
    That is one of the best phishing sites this year basing on my experience.
    Name: Fjob.xyz
    Creation date: 9th April 2021
    Owner: Hidden
    U.R.L.: fjob.xyz
    After registering and before you sign in, they'll show you a list of seemingly fake names with superior earnings to persuade you to also start watching the ads in hope of earning like the giants in the list below Screenshot_20210706-130126_1.png. After signing in, if you click on the 3 lines on the top right, it will bring a list of options like Signout, Support, F.A.Q and Watching Ads (The Wrong Turn)
    When you click on The Wrong Turn, yes you'll set about watching some non-video ads and there are some dim-witted numbers you're asked to enter to confirm the previous ad before you see the accumulating earning then you're shown another ad and the crap keeps going that way till to outstretch to $200 and you're deceived you can now withdraw.
    Screenshot_20210708-194925.png Screenshot_20210708-195006.png Screenshot_20210708-195105.png
    Screenshot_20210706-020449.png
    Yeeeee!!! Withdraw time!!! A user then choses a method of payment including Bitcoin wallet, PayPal or credit card. If you have a running virtual MasterCard, they'll ask for the name and no before you can proceed. If you give in correct details, oh my wtf again????Screenshot_20210706-002009.png
    Nigga look for 40 refferals if you gay all that time bro!🤣🤣🤣Screenshot_20210708-112925.png Screenshot_20210708-124046.pngScreenshot_20210708-131102_1.png
    The site is well aware that it's really a nerve wrecks attracting all that big no of refferals so they'll give you the f`ing exchange of refferals to persuade you into spending and achieve their bull total losersScreenshot_20210706-014551.png
    Screenshot_20210706-131803.png anyone foolish enough will purchase the refferals from those fake a** sellers and just lose your dish like that. No return
    Last step. After the 40 refferals, ok it's withdraw time once again and when you go for your withdraw, this is the final crap Screenshot_20210708-131519.png🤣🤣🤣
    What happens next????

• Global Veteran

F*** you and f*** you and f*** you one more f****** time fjob.xyz and how the hell did 5 mins turn to 60 days????, why th does it keep changing the site's name??? trust me peeps. All refferals have different name of the website. Sign up now if you're interested https://fjob.xyz

• OMG another add click site

• @KaViNdU Peeperoni pizza been added too if you're interested boyo.

• Banned

do you know why a company using "xyz"? cause a .xyz only cost 0.99 usd per year.

what are you expecting from a .xyz site for $800 payout?

asking you to make $19 BTC payment?

and you still think your 40 ref matter?

• @swk said in The King Of Scammers:

do you know why a company using "xyz"? cause a .xyz only cost 0.99 usd per year.

It's simple logic dude. This is a truelly generic website just 3 months old and you can't tell me it was going to just ram into any gTLD well aware there are approximately 113 registered com gTLDs and over 137 others completely discrete and it happens to be in this category that fjob falls and put in mind, most of these have remained active long enough so it would make no sense chosing sth quite costly and ending up throwing in the towel if the competition's so demanding. A good scammer with a phishing boat paying $0.99 annually doesn't need to purchase a boat that'll cost him $8.27 - $29.99 annually provided he or she has a better phishing net n*gga. The site has always sth shocking and greatly discouraging after each successful step it won't remind you about.

what are you expecting from a .xyz site for $800 payout?

And who tells you every .xyz site should be a flop and no one ever benefits??? dude I'm talking about one site here.

asking you to make $19 BTC payment?

Yep, $19 BTC. How the hell would you convince me to expedite???

and you still think your 40 ref matter?

Obtaining those 40 refferals wasn't hot knife through butter and I don't appreciate such a response dude. You weren't there when I was accumulating that number but you just seeing the figures there makes you think everything was just so straight-forward. So I suggest you stop embadding such clown shoes mentalities in your fundamental.

• Banned

@Cold-Sun said in The King Of Scammers:

It's simple logic dude. This is a truelly generic website just 3 months old and you can't tell me it was going to just ram into any gTLD well aware there are approximately 113 registered com gTLDs and over 137 others completely discrete and it happens to be in this category that fjob falls and put in mind, most of these have remained active long enough so it would make no sense chosing sth quite costly and ending up throwing in the towel if the competition's so demanding. A good scammer with a phishing boat paying $0.99 annually doesn't need to purchase a boat that'll cost him $8.27 - $29.99 annually provided he or she has a better phishing net n*gga. The site has always sth shocking and greatly discouraging after each successful step it won't remind you about.

only an idiot soul would have consider .xyz to be their main domain for something legit in long term. as in the second year of a .xyz would be around $30.

And who tells you every .xyz site should be a flop and no one ever benefits??? dude I'm talking about one site here.

like i said what are you expecting?

and i wish you aint that fool to make the payment

Obtaining those 40 refferals wasn't hot knife through butter and I don't appreciate such a response dude. You weren't there when I was accumulating that number but you just seeing the figures there makes you think everything was just so straight-forward. So I suggest you stop embadding such clown shoes mentalities in your fundamental.

stop being such clown shoes mentalities in my fundamental ? alright sure, at least i am not falling into some cheap scam like what you are experiencing. wanna get some free bucks start working your ass out rather than "begging" other to join your pathetic reff link.

@Cold-Sun said in The King Of Scammers:

only an idiot soul would have consider .xyz to be their main domain for something legit in long term. as in the second year of a .xyz would be around $30.

Wtf you yappin about lady boy. Listen properly. Stop being so much of a coegulate and posting dumb ass dim witted stuff you don't understand. I here second year of a .xyz would be around $30 such a troll dumbo. So you expect such a site to pay $30 in its second year when more expensive and legit sites could be paying between $8.27 - $29.99 annually man up and handle those senseless words dude🤣🤣🤣🤣

like i said what are you expecting?

No need to blame you dear. That is dependent on the amount of hypothalamus secreted from such a head having issues interpreting stuff and asking senseless questions. What's so hard understanding the fact that if one gTLD's not worth it doesn't mean the others will also be like it.

and i wish you aint that fool to make the payment

Even if your m**my bribed me with nudes, I still wouldn't expedite n*gga so I'm not that fool

stop being such clown shoes mentalities in my fundamental ? alright sure, at least i am not falling into some cheap scam like what you are experiencing. wanna get some free bucks start working your ass out rather than "begging" other to join your pathetic reff link.

stop being such clown shoes mentalities in my fundamental?🤣🤣🤣🤣 what are you talkin about lady boy?? If you have no idea replying sth sensible I suggest you ask the mods for some dictionary other than copying and trying to paste what you don't know. Oh my🤤🤤 and I'd chose to fall into such a scam smartly with a deletable online virtual card like the one I used for that dumb ass site dude. Still better than being a weird host like you goin to keep depending on his parents for everything at such an age lady boy.

• Banned

@Cold-Sun reading your reply made me giggles. no idea how low iq you had to be, being told that u cant expect an xyz site to pay your 800usd balance cause they are poor scammer and telling a second year of an xyz is a troll. are you even familiar with godaddy? i doubt. but calling me as lady boy or mommy boy is much more better than you being a poor boiii complaining about an online scamming web you participated and had 39 reff and begging for another person to join. then after being told to wait 60 days to wait for validation, you rage... in hurry for some easy cash?? I'm not sure you know this, there's actually a pretty good pay for being a clown but you are out here doing it for FREE, that's so nice of you. GOOD JOB.

@Cold-Sun reading your reply made me giggles. no idea how low iq you had to be, being told that u cant expect an xyz site to pay your 800usd balance cause they are poor scammer and telling a second year of an xyz is a troll. are you even familiar with godaddy? i doubt. but calling me as lady boy or mommy boy is much more better than you being a poor boiii complaining about an online scamming web you participated and had 39 reff and begging for another person to join. then after being told to wait 60 days to wait for validation, you rage... in hurry for some easy cash?? I'm not sure you know this, there's actually a pretty good pay for being a clown but you are out here doing it for FREE, that's so nice of you. GOOD JOB.

Oh my!!!! Am I being too hard on the lady boy??? Oh ok don't bleat faggot. It ok soon. I know now you getting real nerves with all these sweet words Keep trolling coz that ain't enough you gaytarted loser. All you do is eat shit to live hehe. Fucking dweeb.

• @swk Hey lady boy😏 havin a bad day buddy, come on dude, keep moeing like a daunt in parturition but don't worry, I've always got nice words for dumb as dog shit and regurgitated creatures like you that'll keep you inculcated perfectly where need be. What a nine balled bunk🤣🤣🤣

• @swk Hey you old pimpled fool, don't expect me to begin percepting your rejoinder's startin to weaken but Let me rejoke that Mississippi mud flapped bid lady boy. You can't come from where you from🤤🤤 buffet trench I guess and keep bumping into stuff you don't know and begin yappin senseless sh*t and you fool yourself I'll welcome your malarkey humbug. All in all, I don't have nice words for blockheads like you proving to me their brains have gone for vac. If you like lady boy, go moe to ya mama but don't expect good care here🤣🤣🤣

• @swk f'king dweeb. Mehe

• Banned

@Cold-Sun you seems upset. are you okay? do you need paramedic? ohh poor boi crying for reff.

• @swk Well well well!!! look who's trolling once again. Hey lady boy, Is that really you faggot???🤣🤣🤣 So it took you long enough ehh??, well, as you were there still moeing hard😭😭😭😭 over what I told you 2 days back and searching for a dictionary for your reply,🤣🤣 I've already made another one loser. Now open those atretochoana eiselti ears once again and listen up louse. I know you absolutely finding hard time well aware you've missed your p*riods for the last no of days but don't worry, you ain't pregnant loser, it's just my words giving you headache and causing that trench hole malfaction hehe😂😂 Oh my!!! Am I making you run totally crazy to point of affecting much of your puberty?? Dude. If you keep acting like an exsanguinating bearded clam, then I suggest you cover that Erectus trouserous snake head with a sanitory towel coz it's no use behaving like one yet you don't want me to take you as one.

@Cold-Sun you seems upset. are you okay? do you need paramedic? ohh poor boi crying for reff.

Do I need paramedic??? so you came back with some I guess. Put in mind who took you for paramedic for 2 days buttmudd🤣🤣🤣

@Cold-Sun you seems upset. are you okay?

wtf's that dude??? text English. I ain't used to your ugu ugu ugu language you chimpanzee. Pliz don't make me call animal control coz there are no bamboo to climb here Busta.😏

• @swk Oh my sweet lady boi. Where are you?? I'm feeling lonely here🤣🤣🤣

• Banned

@Cold-Sun pathetic lil reff boi. No real life even internet life has to be so lonely. Get goin boi, share your reff link n dream on getting paid. Poor boi not gettin any snack's money from momma n dadda. Gotta be a free of charge clown online.

• Banned

@Cold-Sun pretty perfect imitated chimpanzees. Well done clown.