• ABOOBS Live Chat Regulars

guess who fuckin failedπŸ’€ SURPRISE!! gonna go again in a couple weeks but damnnn :// everybody here keeps saying most people fail the first time so i guess im normal lol, but it suckssπŸ§πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

• Live Chat Moderator Music Lovers Animal Lovers Live Chat Regulars Gamers

You keep it going Gal, you know you gonna Win sooner or later, cause you are a winner,, WINNER!!!!!

• awee its okkk there isnt a very high pass rate when it comes to driving tests, eapecially first time, dontnlet it bring u downn. ull manage next time! 😭

@WtfDeckoFalls that's what they're telling me, so happy that it's normal at least😭 but thank u!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’– second times the charm i hopeπŸ’€

• One Woman Army LurkersForLife ABOOBS Gamers Animal Lovers

@nymphette Good luck on your next test. YOU GOT THIS!

@Sassy thanks!!!☺️☺️ hopefully im only getting better or there's gonna be issues 🀣

@AXES i will, especially now!! so happy to hear from you, as always!! you've been missedπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ’•

• Live Chat Moderator Music Lovers Animal Lovers Live Chat Regulars Gamers

Nymp, you been very much missed by all your friends.. great to see you back,, now you go get that License,, you know you got this.!!!!!

• One Woman Army LurkersForLife ABOOBS Gamers Animal Lovers

• ABOOBS

I failed my first two times, third time was a win! You can do this (and I bet you can do it the second time)πŸ‘πŸ»β€

• Music Lovers Gamers LurkersForLife Freedom Writers

@nymphette good luck nymph :) u can do this xD

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.