• Breakfast time!!!

Tuesdays. The busiest day of my week because I have class from 10-5 p.m. 🥺 This girl has to eat or I won't survive today.

What do you prefer... pancakes, french toasts, or waffles??

20200601_111238.jpg
    [waffles, hash brown, strawberries, beef sausages, turkey bacon]

🤤🤤🤤

• @Rei_90 pancakes

• @Rei_90 NOT FAIR!! Only pick ONE? Not possible LOL

So so so so oishi!!!

• @Rei_90 🤔🤔🤔 dilemma! Can't i have french toast (i put cinnamon in mine, it's dope) AND pancakes (french crepe style ones)? 😊

• @Rei_90 that aucks. I used have classea 8am to 8 pm while i went to unicersity 3 days a week .

• @Alireza-iran I'm presuming you didn't major in English language? 😁

• @Scottish those arent dictation mistakes. I just type fast and press the key next to the letter

• @Alireza-iran i know, i do it myself all the time. I was just kidding 😊 it's actually a sign of intelligence, the mind is working faster than the hands can keep up with

• @Rei_90 I am... at last. Lost my appetite and only had a bit of chocolate for tea. I'd go pancakes out of those options....

• @Matt_Aranha good to know you're hungry again. Was it the heat here that killed it? It's been hot the last 2 days. So, pancakes, combo of gden syrup, lemon juice, brown sugar etc or leek, cheese, cream and bacon sauce? I can never decide which is why i always make tonnes of pancakes and do both 😁

• @Scottish I'm not a syrup fan and I've an intolerance to the allium food group so no leek for me either, but the cheese cream and bacon sounds pretty delish 😂

Nah, nothing to do with the heat though bro. I finally met an online acquaintance today that I'd known since February. Just an hour chilling on the park. We've spent months supporting each other and have been looking forward to today for about three weeks... we laughed, joked, affirmed a couple of things we might like to do in the future together (places to visit, she wanted to teach me how to draw etc.). She asked how my mum was (she has been critically ill, and yesterday had to have a finger amputation). And it's all always been totally platonic; she has a boyfriend, same as how when earlier this year I had a girlfriend it didn't affect the friendship.

Anyway, all seemed well, she wasn't in a hurry to get her lift. She reaffirmed just before we started heading back into town that I could message her any time about anything and she wouldn't judge/would always have my back, same as I do for her. We had a brief goodbye hug, I asked her to let me know when she gets home safe, she says she will... 15 minutes later when I get back indoors and reconnect to the WiFi I see that I've been blocked. No message, no explanation, nothing - not just the afternoon but over six months of friendship abandoned. I've no idea why and was left for a while feeling like there must be something wrong with me. I'm used to people I'm in relationships with cheating on or letting me down, but this wasn't anything like that. Weird as fuck, and it knocked my self-esteem, kicked the anxiety and depression in a bit.

Starting again tomorrow...

• @Matt_Aranha oh holy fuck Matt, what a day, i almost don't know where to begin so I'll start with the obvious. Big live for your mum, i can't imagine where your head must be at, i guess i have this road in front of me too. I feel forewarned of the full horrors. Amputation! i have no words man, just brutally awful. Hang in there and be strong for your mum, i know that's what you're already doing. As for your frieed to remember that's her shit, no reflereflection of you. Asore one and a knock to the brain for sure, you must feel betrayed and confused But tryto keep an open mind and let the dust settle Maybe she fell in love with you and freakedmaybe she felt n a sha about her partnerMaye shes a shallow game player she may getback in touch and explain. let the dust settle. either way its all reflection her not youKeep being your brilliant self, that's all you can do here and actually that's mothan more enough. big love

• This post is deleted!

• @Scottish Love you man. Thanks ❤

• @Matt_Aranha anytime bro, keep your chin up if you can, you're doing all your stuff right, that's all you are responsible for and you do it well. As for other people, well let them hang as they swing, tricky enough to suss out your own mind. Don't drive yourself bananas trying to fathom other people's. That way madness and sleepless nights lie! Fuck 'em. If they're worthy of a place in your life they will show it, if not, good riddance ❤❤❤

• @Lazz yesss only one!!

• @Scottish hahaha, only one! but oOOoo...I love crepes. I like mines with nutella and bananas orrrrr crepes with eggs and tomatoes.

• @Matt_Aranha sooo did you eat anything else aside from that chocolate and tea?

• @Alireza-iran yea Tuesdays is my least fave day now since I am practically sitting in front of the computer all day. :P

• @Selenaa hahaha, I totally love that analogy. Team Waffles!!!