• @Matt_Aranha both bands i love very much. I always wondered how Neil Finn's wife must have felt when she first heard Into Temptation. Such a beautiful song about doing a bad thing. Poor woman must have dropped to the floor. FNM are a band i still play a lot, over 30 years now, used to listen to them on my sony walkman doing my morning paper round in the pre mike patton days. We care a lot is a barnstormer of a song

• @Scottish I'm not surprised, I know you're a man of taste 😂 I've never managed to see FNM and since Bowie passed they're one one bucket list band, but I did get to see Neil and the boys up at a small festival just outside Inverness in the late 00s, just after they had got back together and warming up for their world tour. Twas absolutely magical... you could see they were genuinely moved to have flown all the way around the world to a crowd who knew their songs word for word. We sounded pretty good too 😉

I've been quite a big Fleetwood Mac fan in my time too and can't make up my mind whether I want to see them again now Neil has replaced Lindsey. I thought it a very odd choice, but it might just work... I think I do more out of curiosity than anything else.

• @Matt_Aranha I'm a huge fleetwood mac fan, runours was always playing when i was little (i found the album cover disturbing when i was 4 for obvious reasons lol) Stevie Nicks is perhaps the most attractive woman in music, certainly up there in my top ten female vocalists (chrissie hynde, ella Fitzgerald, Billie holiday, amy Winehouse, polly harvey, Elizabeth Fraser, bjork, Tracey thorn, annie Lennox if youre interested 😂) then i discovered the peter green stuff, fucking awesome. There's a really good documentary about his lost it years in germany, what a lovely soul he is. He insisted the band were named after mick Fleetwood and john mcvie because he knew he would leave at some point and he didn't want the rug pulled from under them, what a man! And btw, stevie and lindsey, my favourite love story in rock, i actually WISH they would get it back on

• @Scottish Hehe I had a feeling you might be. I saw The Peter Green Splinter Group twice... there is a man truly worthy of the moniker "Legend" in his own time 😍