• @Lucy-Blackheart DC better comics, Marvel better movies, imo

• @Lucy-Blackheart said in ¿MARVEL? or ¿DC?:

What movies/comics/series you like the most? The ones from DC or the ones from MARVEL?

marvel movies, dc tv shows, both for comics r the only right answer, altough joker was my favourite movie last year ((:

• @Lucy-Blackheart It's relative.
    @Lazz Yesss right.. DC has mostly better characters, more fictional setting. While marvel has way better movies as of right now, and it's getting more popular because...then again, the actors are.. yeah!

• do both. more things to like if dont pick sides

• @Lucy-Blackheart DC all the way, darker and more easy to get immersed in. More earthy and believable. But the best comic is 2000AD, a British comic with so many good characters. And Neil Gaiman's sandman stuff is the absolute pinnacle of graphic novels

• @kaia_ 😆😁🤭

• @Lucy-Blackheart Generally Marvel, not counting the nonsense Fox produces. The exception is of course Legion, which may be the single most exceptional "superhero" series we shall see for a very long time.

• @Doc-Brown DeLorean, obviously.

• @Matt_Aranha without question. Although there is still one of those police boxes in the centre of Glasgow, it's pretty cool. Everyone gets there photo taken standing in front of it

• @Scottish I may have seen it, I'm not entirely certain as it was near twenty years ago, the mind plays tricks and drinking was involved but I was once up there for a stag weekend with college friends.... aside from a drive through last year when I was staying in Troon I haven't been back though have said I'd love to sometime and do it properly, take in the culture. I'm up there next year for a gig postponed due to covid so might make a week of it 🤔

• @Matt_Aranha troon is a lovely wee place, the best of Scotland, lovely high street, full of good bars and restaurants, you should defo come back, it's a good place to be

• @Matt_Aranha oh, what gig? Where? If it's Glasgow i could probably tag along, would be fun to meet you Matt, you're a diamond of a guy

• @Lucy-Blackheart marvel all the wayyyyy

• @Scottish I've mentioned you to rl friends and said it'd be great to head up your way and get around to meeting some time so I'd definitely be up for that! It's Crowded House at the Hydro. Been rescheduled for June 9th next year. Gonna be a hell of a week as I've got Faith No More's charity gig for the Australian bushfire fund in Manchester rescheduled for two days before it 😂🙈

• @Matt_Aranha both bands i love very much. I always wondered how Neil Finn's wife must have felt when she first heard Into Temptation. Such a beautiful song about doing a bad thing. Poor woman must have dropped to the floor. FNM are a band i still play a lot, over 30 years now, used to listen to them on my sony walkman doing my morning paper round in the pre mike patton days. We care a lot is a barnstormer of a song

• @Scottish I'm not surprised, I know you're a man of taste 😂 I've never managed to see FNM and since Bowie passed they're one one bucket list band, but I did get to see Neil and the boys up at a small festival just outside Inverness in the late 00s, just after they had got back together and warming up for their world tour. Twas absolutely magical... you could see they were genuinely moved to have flown all the way around the world to a crowd who knew their songs word for word. We sounded pretty good too 😉

I've been quite a big Fleetwood Mac fan in my time too and can't make up my mind whether I want to see them again now Neil has replaced Lindsey. I thought it a very odd choice, but it might just work... I think I do more out of curiosity than anything else.

• @Matt_Aranha I'm a huge fleetwood mac fan, runours was always playing when i was little (i found the album cover disturbing when i was 4 for obvious reasons lol) Stevie Nicks is perhaps the most attractive woman in music, certainly up there in my top ten female vocalists (chrissie hynde, ella Fitzgerald, Billie holiday, amy Winehouse, polly harvey, Elizabeth Fraser, bjork, Tracey thorn, annie Lennox if youre interested 😂) then i discovered the peter green stuff, fucking awesome. There's a really good documentary about his lost it years in germany, what a lovely soul he is. He insisted the band were named after mick Fleetwood and john mcvie because he knew he would leave at some point and he didn't want the rug pulled from under them, what a man! And btw, stevie and lindsey, my favourite love story in rock, i actually WISH they would get it back on

• @Scottish Hehe I had a feeling you might be. I saw The Peter Green Splinter Group twice... there is a man truly worthy of the moniker "Legend" in his own time 😍