white people can’t experience racism <3

• this is my opinion . if you’re curious why then i will explain. i don’t give a shit if you get mad about this. #isaidwhatisaid and that’s on wut? period luv.

• Soul Searchers

@baldshinobi said in white people can’t experience racism ❤:

nothing but the truth and always will be the truth. this is not an opinion, it is a fact. if you’re curious why then i will explain. i don’t give a shit if you get mad about this, all i have to say about that is go educate yourself. #isaidwhatisaid and that’s on wut? period luv.

I live in the Mississippi River delta in Northeast Louisiana. I am a white man and I am a severe minority where I'm at. The effects of slavery are still rife around this place and it is full of hatred both racial and non-racial.
    I have to disagree with you. Respectfully there is plenty of racism here against white people and black alike. With the exception of being white I am not part of the problem.
    I can cite plenty of examples. I am stereotyped by the color of my skin by some people. Some black some are white. Plenty of misconceptions by those who do not know me make assumptions based upon prior dealing with racial white people.
    Personally I have to be reminded that I am white a lot. the majority of the white people around here do not have anything to do with me because I associate with black people. That alone is racist. I live with black people I work with black people and I'm surrounded by black people. I will be somewhere and will have to be reminded hey man don't do that around here or you can't come here or go there because people will think it's a drug deal because your white and we're black. Another form of racism yes?

some of the hatred that is a remnant of the slave days still exists here on both sides of the fence.
    I don't see color but I sure feel it

• @kaia_ said in white people can’t experience racism ❤:

I think everyone can be racist, it's all a matter of who's the dominant ethnicity and culture in a community. People discriminate each other based on the perceived differences. So, the sooner we begin to see how much we are alike the better for us all, eventhough we had a completely different appearance, culture and ideology.

I don't think you need to be dominant to be racist. Racist is hating/judging others because of their skin color. Racist is treating someone differently, giving them less of a chance simply because of their skin color. Because of something they are not responsible for. Minorities can be quite racist. They just cannot start killing/hurting the majorities, cause that would be dangerous. It's only that their racism is being kept in check by the difference of power, it cannot act out... But it's there allright. Usually even felt much deeper by those who feel oppressed.

You can see this clearly with what happened in Rwanda. The Tutsi, who had been in power, but were not a majority, were hated by the Twa and Hutu, and millions where slaughtered.

• Live Chat Regulars One Woman Army Movie Buff Freedom Writers Chocolate Lovers ;)

I think this new opinions based on victimhood is racist against the white community. The basis is that the more minority you represent (say a black, gay, transsexual) deserves their opinions to be taken for more consideration than a straight white male. This is a blatant racism against the white community if I ever saw it.

• I think everyone can be racist, it's all a matter of who's the dominant ethnicity and culture in a community. People discriminate each other based on the perceived differences. So, the sooner we begin to see how much we are alike the better for us all, eventhough we had a completely different appearance, culture and ideology.

• One Woman Army Music Lovers

@baldshinobi
    ooh, this is gonna be a controversial topic!

imho they can experience discrimination and it can be quite severe at times, but white ppl can't fundamentally experience the kind of systematic racism/oppression that poc have faced in the united states, or in other white-majority countries. at least that's how i feel.

• @mikeJB this subject is about how whites can’t experience racism but you brung up affirmative action. i’m confused what point are you trying to make, because affirmative action isn’t racist towards whites.

• @baldshinobi said in white people can’t experience racism ❤:

@pe7erpark3r i have white friends, i have white friends that think the same way i do. i am not judging you based on the color of your skin, i could care less about you being white. you need to acknowledge what your race has done as i whole and quit expecting me to pity you. i personally have nothing against you, but i WILL NOT feel sorry for you because of the race you were born into.

My race has not as a whole committed anything against the black race of the whole world. I am not my race. I am not responsible for what a group of people who is not related to me in any way has done to your ancestors. You have no right to feel sorry for me. There is nothing wrong with my skin color or the fact that I am white. There is nothing wrong with my race. White is beautiful, and white is good. And so is black. All men are created equal. Period.

• If white folks experienced racism, only temporary period not like other race.
    White folks enhanced the racism than any other race manipulation and lies.
    Not able to accept that they did fuck it up to rest of the race even giving false information about the white skin with blonde hair and blue eye . when these type of questions arise white folks can be honest for themselves.. not able give a clear open minded thought plus going in deffensive mechanism..
    For Generation they fed Thier lies to every single human in planet and give a image as pure for colour white. Give me one angelic image which isnt white blue eye? white folks no need to worry for racism it's information given to every child awarely unawarely.
    Watch the video may be have some information how it is imprinted

• @D1Vine
    blacks experiencing racism:
    -denied a seat at a lunch counter.
    -systematically denied the right to vote.
    -denied a seat near the front of a bus.
    -peaceful black and protesters having their skulls cracked for marching for equality.
    -having their church blown up and 4 black girls dies
    -being chased down while jogging and being shot by two white men.
    -having guns pointing at you for doing nothing but sweeping your front porch.
    -having fire hoses sprayed at you for protesting for equality.
    -being suspended from school just because of your hairstyle.
    -being denied jobs for the color of their skin.
    -being called “nigga” or “negro”.
    -being manhandled by police for absolutely no reason.
    -being over disciplined at school.
    want me to go on?

• @baldshinobi i call myself white trash a way to own that word and take it back from ppl that used it in a derogatory trend, i kan call myself that, my cousins kan call me that, anyone who uses it negatively, not allowed ((:<

• @lucileom616 to fix this problem white supremacy needs to stop. everyone else deserves the same opportunities, being denied a job just because of the color of someone skin color just ain’t it. being chased down while jogging and killed just because the color of your skin shouldn’t happen. like i said before whites can’t experience oppression. white people were never hunted, slaughtered, or enslaved just for being white. someone can be prejudice towards whites but not racist.

• @lucileom616 no one will probably never be treated equal. women will probably never get their justice. lgbtq+ probably never get their justice. blacks will probably never get their justice. no time soon at least. especially when the united states president is a racist which makes some people think it is okay (and he’s a rapist btw)

• @Kp_corleone and you say you’re a good dad? pfft i hope your children don’t grow up to be shit like their father and support a racist rapist who has a VERY fucked up tan.

• @lucileom616 don’t try to give me a paragraph about what martin luther king jr. fought for when i’m a black person, i already know what went down. i’ve been taught this my entire life.

• @lucileom616 oh wait i stated donald trump as being racist and a rapist as fact there’s evidence to back that.

• Hey baldy! I like you a lot so I hope this doesn't change your opinion of me 😋

I think it's pretty clear that white people can of course experience racism! Although I would say in the US, it's very rarely anything like what a black person would experience. I would never call the racism equal, but it's totally there.

I think to your point though, white people have most of the power and so can enforce the most oppression, totally agree.

• @D1Vine if a white fellow did this to coloured fellow, i do not think it would be printed in this manner. ever been highlighted in news paper before? I don't think so, now journalism is sensational all they want TRP , do not even care what is real or fake.
    I tell you without spices and herbs that's masala food do not taste good.

• TEEN ANGST

racism can't experience white people

• Soul Searchers

they dont because white people think of themselves as superior

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.