π–œπ–π–†π–™ 𝖉𝖔 π–žπ–”π–š π–™π–π–Žπ–“π– π–’π–†π–π–Šπ–˜ 𝖆 π–•π–Šπ–—π–˜π–”π–“ π–‡π–Šπ–†π–šπ–™π–Žπ–‹π–šπ–‘?

• I've met all three before. A person who shared the same spirit as I did, that experience was like a dream that came and went. I still think about her and that night with found memories, it's still surprising how well you can know someone in just one night. A person who looked beautiful but behind that beauty and smile laid a lot of self doubt and self hate. The last person, I met was someone who shared her heart. It was touching and raw, but I wasn't quite ready to handle or give her what she needed.

I think out of all those three, it has to be a combination of all three. It's kind of cheating, but you need someone who gels with your soul and who you connect with, need a person who is beautiful and tender in your eyes, and finally some one whose hearts you can help carry and share it's burden.

• @Gorlwithanime All of the above, in somewhat equal portions. Add to the list: mind

• Sorry if i go all weird on you, but i think all the soul stuff is great, but not quite enough...
    Can we say that someone is beautiful without referring to whom is observing, i don’t think so. That is why most of us are beautiful to someone else, often more people and that makes friends and lovers and bands and all those things.
    To me beauty comes from peace. The peace of mind that says that you are in sync with your values and live your life according to them.
    I hope that this helps :)

• @Gorlwithanime Consider all as Right. . But I added "Thinking & Talking" whether Its wrong/right Don't Know.

• I would say heart and soul

• @Matt_Aranha I agree but also even if they're a rotten person think about it from a biological standpoint, everyone is fascinating and beautiful from a scientific perspective.

• Personality. They said that beauty attracts the eyes but personality attracts the heart so~ personality makes a person beautiful for a lifetime, never fades.

• @IssMeXavi Can't disagree with that πŸ™‚

• You know lots of great ones you all.
    For me beauty is when she dances or is having fun. And her eyes cause you to smile. Or how she does her hair. But most beautiful of is those days when . Purpose,words,beauty,lust are not used or needed. As both relax on the edge of waters banks. They in each other's arms.
    Are still with the water. No thinking no worrying or greed or need. And in that moment that is endless for them. They feel each other's heart beats.Stay in rythyme with the heart beats of the universe