What are you scared of?

• Have you noticed that every time you believe or become scared of something that's when it actually happens of controls your life?
    What is it that scares you about life, other people, yourself or your family??
    Come share your thoughts, " a problem shared is a problem half solved"...

• the scariest thing ever. picture this and really think on it

you are at home with your mom. she says she is going to the store and she wil be back later and you SEE her leave. you are watching tv and a half hr later as you have been in the living room near the door the whole time, you HEAR YOUR MOTHERS VOICE ASKING YOU TO COME DOWNSTAIRS

scared yet?

• Global Moderator

@xoyee before Im scared of losing someone I really care, then fear of amphibians and reptiles but overcome it, at present fear of covid19..hehe

• @Imduck hey you know you are a nice guy! Have faith in yourself that you ain't losing anyone. Sometimes people leave us even if they know we wish them to be beside us. If such is the case, you cannot change their minds because they've other priorities in life — you cannot force them to be in your life. I have seen people changing very quickly over time and I think they somehow lack fidelity and consistency of their innate principles. Maybe they are confused as to what they want in life and what they do not. The more you will try to keep them in your life, the faster they're going to under-rate your loyalty for them. It is also natural sometimes, especially for people of the opposite gender, to doubt your loyalty because they're likely to wrongly judge you in case your intentions are not clear. So losing people should become natural in our lives but for that we shouldn't stop caring less about them or loving them lesser than we can. The desire to keep someone in our lives is not love. Love is just a feeling that asks us to be benevolent both towards ourselves and to others. If you suddenly notice an unknown child in danger, you'll perhaps try to save him/ her. At that point of time, you will not have the thought of losing the child or keeping it in your life. God has loved us and so we should love others. If they do not wish to be beside you, it's their personal choice. And remember, do not fall in love with someone on TWS. We are all strangers here to support each other. Your desire to possess someone may lead them to create another account and stop using the one through which you've known them!

• @xoyee I'm scared of losing people. I have seen absolutely sane human beings changing over time completely. A person who used to depend on you so much may completely start ignoring you for no reason at all even when you are still understanding their problems. I know it's best to stop expecting anything from anyone but, in real life, we human beings always depend on someone we really care about. You are right that when we fear about something, it eventually happens. I think in my life time I have never suffered as much as I suffered losing my beloved. However, I know she has not left me for her own selfish reasons but in fact for the well-being of her parents. But the worst thing is that most of my friends keep telling me that she cheated on me which, they do not realise, isn't true. Eventually I have lost these friends also. I find them so cheap in terms of their thoughts these days. I'm scared of this changing world where human beings have stopped understanding relationships. I think the growing ignorance in them about the virtues of life is the most deadly disease that's ruining mental health. This fear of losing your near and dear ones is something that is putting you into depression which you are unable to cope up with...

• I’m scared of getting another spam message from a can girl or private Snapchat chick to join...lol

But legit I’m terrified of frogs, like run scream whatever. Yes as tough as it is for a 6’2” Italian man to admit..lol

• @Bela-Hella lol I'm scared of covid-19 too, but the more I get sacred of it the more I restrain myself from going about my daily activities and stuff which doesn't actually make sense because its not even in the state I am yet lolz
    So I just thought to stop being scared for a moment, stop thinking of it and just live a normal daily life without fear.

• @anonymous92 you're right, the fear of losing our dear ones can lead us to depression and the truth is I've also been there.
    Let me tell you a short story and how I managed to get out of it...
    I was born an extrovert but lived like an introvert for years because of circumstances and fear of the unknown, I'm also an extremist so when I care about someone I could go the extra length to do anything for them.
    My life as an introvert sucked big time I can tell you that, I didn't have much friends because I was scared of being ridiculed, talked down, laughed at etc. I was a smart kid but no one would know becos I didn't look like one or even spoke like one, I excluded myself from the world and built a shell around myself, I thought I was doing the right thing, I thought I safe guarding myself but I clearly was punishing myself for my foolishness.
    After years of being in the bondage I created for myself I happen to meet someone one day who became a good friend. We became really close because we understood each other so well that even our families didn't understand us that well. I knew her shortly before she got married but I was there for her, I stayed with her when her husband got transferred and she was alone, I was there when she gave birth to her very cute son, I helped her so much like she was my blood sister, took her son like he was mine and we were just always happy until one day they had to relocate and so did I, and that was the beginning of our separation.
    We always had issues but solved them when we were together but when we separated the issues became worse as though we never knew each other. A lot of misunderstandings and problems,...it became too much....to cut the long story short,..today we nearly even speak to ourselves,....we grew out of our friendship and now we don't even know who we are.
    The truth is, people will come in and out of your life but it beholds of you to maintain and control what they do with your life and how you let them control your emotions.
    She helped me become who I really am (an extrovert) and that I'm forever grateful for, and I really wish I brings us back together again but I have tried all I possibly can but nothing worked.
    Something's are better left alone, if its meant to happen again nature will find a way to make it happen.
    Try not become too emotional when it comes to people, try not to become too attached, too expectant, those things hurt a lot and can lead one to intense depression.

• @xoyee FUKIN.. SNAKES 🤣

• @TRain lolzzz

• @xoyee thank you so much for the way you explained it all. The truth is that I too have become stronger after losing her than what I was before. But I still miss her a lot. I should say that this is the very reason why I joined TWS, to meet strangers. I am fed up of people who know me because sometimes they start behaving so weirdly that I wonder if I am talking to people I know — people whom I know for years become strangers. I thought it is better if I talk to people I do not know in reality. At least I won't expect too much from the people I am meeting here. And I am fortunate to meet people like you including the person who introduced me to you. It's almost about a month that I last talked to my beloved. But from yesterday I was really missing her a lot. She's all over my emotions and I was feeling so helpless. Your words will perhaps give me some strength. Thank you for the work you are doing here.

• Global Veteran LurkersForLife ABOOBS

@anonymous92 Yeah.. I'm scared of losing someone too yk.. N just to take this one step up.. I don't like losing some strangers I just met.. Lol. Like on Tws or other sites 😅😅. Kinda my fatal flaw :i like permanent things.. Like I want the day to never chg yk.. But it always does n we gotta move on. That's life, maybe.. N that's what I fear.

@anonymous92 Yeah... Lol ur words r like the drops of rain from heaven yk #bad analogy 😅😅. What I mean is they r true af... Forcing someone.. Lol nah not me. If anyone's gonna leave.. N says so I'll happily bid him farewell.. My Fatal flaw lies deep within.. Wrapped in all sorts of emotions. I don't usually express them aloud or even trust everyone to respect them.

For the child or maybe a bunch of such children I might just step up n help them to the extreme. U could call that caring, or love or just doing my social deeds.. N that's one of the many things I wish to be a part of in this small life..

Lol as u hv said that abt opposite genders.. Well yeah it's the truth in the most raw means.. But maybe somewhere along the line it's trust that ppl don't usually have on others.. N that's the biggest difference between us humans n dogs for instance (maybe??) lol we don't trust easily n well they in spite of the inhuman acts starts trusting the very next person who comes to them.... Did u ever wonder why 🤔🤔.
    Lol but I really appreciate u taking all that time to write to a duck lol..xDD

@anonymous92 Lol.. It's kinda a habit I grew here yk.. Ppl don't seem to get the real content of conversation n. Easily get offended... The lolz r just ways used to.. Yk release the tension between the words. 😂😂 N lol.. Ducks r cute.. N innocent n trusts all.. N a lot other stuff ppl usually look for in friends.. Soo why not just be ducks for a while n get the world to.. Lol for every other silly reason 😂😂😂

• @xoyee
    My face 😂
    I have baby face even if i am 26 😂

• @Johannes-Julians hey there, I understand you well, however, you don't have to be scared ok.
    I have learnt over time to express myself how ever I want to either in the open or not without taking people's judgment about me so personal, the truth is that people will always talk good or bad about so try not to think of what people will say, instead build your confidence in expressing yourself without feeling ashamed or apologetic about it. Even when you think you're not making sense say it with confidence, sooner or later your non-sense will begin to make sense to people.
    You need to also start accepting being criticized, it will help you learn and know more, there's no success without failure",
    You passing through criticism and stuffs like that is like passing a sword through fire, when it's done the sword becomes sharper and shines brighter...that's how you shine when you're able to successfully pass through challenges of any kind.

• Soul Searchers

@xoyee Thank you! I really appreciate you trying to help!! I shall surely work on my inner confidence and stuff that might make me a more braver guy..

• @mikeJB wow! That's really scary,....what did you do?

• @JAMESSBOND I used to be scared of snakes too once in my life, whenever I saw a snake in a movie, I was sure to dream about it that night and it scared hell out of me but, one day I went with my dad to one of our houses that was under construction at the time, I was about 13/14yrs then, while he was with some workers a had to go pee, while I was there peeing I saw a long snake crawling away, close to the wall going inside the house, with the fear of seeing it and the fact that I was really tired of being scared I ran out and grabbed a stone, angrily threw it the snake and that was the end.
    Since that day till today I can say they're scared of me and not me being scared of them anymore. That act alone took the fear away from me, it gave me a sense of boldness,I realised that snakes are only reptiles and am human, I can't be scared of them.

• i am scared that i will keep getting my heart broken and not being loved and just being abandoned

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.