@AllAboutGay If you want to trace the sum of the causes back to the origin with forgetting somes, you were already licking jess's ass, now it's part of your metabolism. Causes and effects poor pinky shit, causes and effects...
Same than for the H.I.V. : When you will contract this disease, you won't be able to reverse it by saying "I became gay because I'm HIV positive". You'll try of course, because you're a bit stupid, but it won't work. All my condolences by advance ;)
On how to ride a dead horse
A wise proverb from the dacota indians says:
When you realize, you are riding a dead horse, dismount
But guess what, this is not what most people do, especially at work or in politics, or yes, the education system too. I bet you can vividly imagine your peers do one of the following when faced with above dilemma, a dead horse they sit on:
- acquire a stronger whip
- say: "We have halways rode the horse this way"
- create a task force to analyze the horse
- visit other places to see how they ride dead horses
- increase quality standards for riding dead horses
- create a task force to revive the dead horse
- hire people from outside who are said to be able to ride dead horses
- have an exercise on riding dead horses
- make a comparison of horses in varying degrees of deathness
- change the criteria that define when a horse is dead
- hitch up multiple dead horses to become faster
- declare "no horse can be so dead that we can no longer ride it"
- make a study to see wether there are better or cheaper horses
- declare that our dead horse is still better, faster and cheaper than others
- create a work group to figure out the use of dead horses
- increase the area of responsibility for dead horses
- create a program to motivate dead horses
- make a presentation to show what the horse could do if it was still alive
- restructure so that another department gets the dead horse
- and last but not least, convince everyone else to also start riding dead horses
everytime i see your name in leet speak i think you are a hacker. but you are not
I;m kinda partial to
declare "no horse can be so dead that we can no longer ride it"
but nah, I usually just take so much acid that I think I'm riding the horse from Rentaghost.
Acid, that's another good solution yap. All kinds a drugs might help you ride a dead horse better. Or at least have more fun doing it. You might end up just as dead though :joy:... Well at least it can't throw you off :yum: