• Hey people; sorry I haven’t been around for a while, I’ve had the worst of family problems.
    To make matters short, my dad has apparently been searching for houses and plans to move away from my family. He hasn’t paid the bills for our house in maybe months, he’s barely home, and I’ve discovered he’s been sleeping with other women.

I’m going to be honest, this wasn’t at all how I envisioned going into the next decade. I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be on this site

• Nia I want u to keep ur head up don’t let things like this stop u from being you especially don’t let it drag on u Ik someone like u don’t deserve this ur like the coolest and sweetest person I’ve ever met but y u leavin me thou plus ur dad is not ur dad if he is leaving u for stranded I want u to know that real family cares about you if your dad leaves let him leave u do u and u support ur family as best as u can best of wishes ur freindly neighborhood LilDiablo 🤪

• many things happen in life just when u dont expect them and u have never imagined them. But dont forget anything thats happens is according to some plan which we dont know and will know in the future. everything has a reason. sometimes what we think is better for us is worse, because we just see today. Be strong for urself and ur family. one day u will be happy because how u stood strong today and didnt crumble.

• @Nia-Rox I'm so sorry to hear about this 😟 Stay strong, Nia!

• @Nia-Rox You have nothing to apologise for.

I can only begin to imagine how awful you must have been feeling. You must do what you feel you must and deal with this in your own way. Just know that whether you stay, go, or come onto TWS less often, the door will never be closed and there will always be a place and support for you here.