• ------=

#no #ok #yes

• Let him know about it and let him know how it makes you feel. What else can you do if you're feeling convicted? Relationships are built on trust. Everyone moves differently with relationships so it doesn't necessarily make you wrong for fooling around since you guys didnt make it official. If the relationship can continue, it depends on what he thinks because he has the right to have his own standards for what he expects in a relationship. At least with you being upfront with him, you're showing some form of integrity.

• odfisifnlasekmdfauiwde

• SEEKERS

@dexy102 It does not seem to me like you've done anything wrong. Don't feel guilty. You simply had two choices in front of you and you took the correct one.

However, I would advise you to cut all of your ties to your FWB and come clean to your partner. You don't want your new relationship to be built on top of a lie.

If he loves you, he'll forgive you.

• @Silhouette said in relationship help - would appreciate some of your opinions:

@dexy102 It does not seem to me like you've done anything wrong. Don't feel guilty. You simply had two choices in front of you and you took the correct one.

However, I would advise you to cut all of your ties to your FWB and come clean to your partner. You don't want your new relationship to be built on top of a lie.

If he loves you, he'll forgive you.

@dexy102 I think that's the best way to explain it, you had 2 options at the time. Maybe saying "before we got together I just want to let you know I was talking to one other person, we did have a past and got intimate before you and I became a couple. I just thought it would be fair to let you know." Or something to that extent. And you can ask him how he feels about that and go from there. Now if he says, "so we were talking while this happened?" Come clean and let him know you're cutting ties with the guy if you both become official and remind him that you were single during that time.

• Thank you both. I know that’s what I need to do. I just know he’s not going to take it well and I’m scared because I love him

• @dexy102 Its understandable to be scared in this situation because you dont want to lose him. I'm hoping the best for you. Please keep us posted if you can