• And by that I mean anyone who I don't know...maybe wants to have a conversation that doesn't involve sex or sexual thing's or lead to sex or sexual things? I have PTSD and I don't need people bringing shit up to make me deal with flashbacks of past incidents. So if you could have a little respect and I don't know talk about the weather or music or some shit maybe that has absolutely nothing to do with sex there are many topics that can be discussed.

• Hello, unfortunatelly or no all the people here are normal, with all their standard deviation, hopes and frustration, hidden behind masks. But friendship is possible in the most weird situations, specially if exists some respect. I saw that u're Apatheistic, meaning total apathy or indifference towards the existence of god (s). Well would be good to meet u by the difference of opinions. Have a good day!!

• @Ryiya There are, although you wouldn't always know. It's a sad state of affairs.

• @Ryiya
    it's true that a lot of people join this site because they're looking for pervy chats, but not everyone is like that. trust me, you just have to find the right people to talk to :)

• I haven't been here in a while, holy... I noticed this post and I wanted to tell you that it's possible. It's possible to meet normal people online. It may not happen instantly, but it can happen. Sometimes when you expect it the least. I've met someone almost a year and a half ago, on this very site. To this day we are in touch, even in rs now. So, there you go. Good luck

• @sarah_the_magpie Well I guess I'll keep weeding out all the pervs until the normies come through lol..

• @Ryiya I was just thinking about the same thing every one just talking about sex 🤦‍♀️

• @sarah_the_magpie Yeah True ....It should be place to know new people and discuss things or provide support if needed .....

• @B3r1n I believe the idea is to talk to strangers...It is not always about putting a mask , The idea is you can talk to someone without judgment

• Hit me up for the best conversations regarding anything other pervy stuff and sports

This is a lie. although I'm not a perv, i'm not that versatile either.

• @Ryiya hey ryiya of course! Just find the good people and ignore the shit ones, lets talk about snakes and bearded dragons again. Dont start me on music or you'll have to club me to death to shut me up.

• u mean like normies

• @Matt_Aranha define "normal" please? Cause if what I have seen on this site than "normal" is fucked up 50 shades of grey... I dunno... "normal" hmm.... Tricky word... So vast.

• When you were growing up, your mom and dad told you to look both ways before crossing the street or not to get into a car with a stranger. It's the same with the Internet.

• @cant-breathe Hahaha well I wouldn't dare dream of attempting it 😂 In this instance I'm just going off the OP's parameters 😉

• @Matt_Aranha again if that's normal then normal is fuked (✖﹏✖)

• @cant-breathe Normal as in people that can have a conversation that isn't about sex. There are literally thousands of other topics to talk about that doesn't have to end up being about what the other person looks like naked or what sex position they are into. And most people on this site might think "well that is boring" but it doesn't have to be boring like with the friends I have right now who I've known for years we joke around with each other about random dumb stuff just to make each other laugh and it's never sexual so it really isn't all boring.

• @Scottish Lmao well if you want to hear a song that is ridiculous yet funny then you should look up german sparkle party on youtube if you haven't heard it. :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes:

• @Ryiya it's funny I was just talking to a neighbour about this... they were always on these types of chat and they always had that problem... and I'm like, I don't have a problem... if a weirdo hits me up then I just say no thanks and walk away virtually... it's not hard so I don't understand why every conversation people think is about sex...I completely agree with you and thank you for saying that out loud because I have been having these conversations privately with other people and I have no problem... Think of it like drugs or alcohol... If your not into it just say no 😂 I am A Demisexual so for me it's a total hard pass!

• @cant-breathe Well that is what I have been doing is just ignoring them. But I just wanted to make this post to find out if there were actually people on here that are into just having a casual conversation that has nothing at all to do with sex and doesn't turn sexual. Since the one's I am ignoring they seem fine at first to talk to but then they ask what I am into like sex positions and I am like no I don't want to talk about that especially to some dude I don't even know and someone I will never hook up with. I like keeping my sex life personal. I get that others may be more opened to talking about theirs and I am alright with them doing that with other people who are also ok with it but it's not something for me. I am not saying everyone should stop talking about sex all together forever either I just personally don't want to hear about it or talk about it. Like I am not trying to be a bitch about it, it just makes me highly uncomfortable to talk about it.