Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?

• Music Lovers

@alwaysstranger said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@one said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

No seriously I want to tell you all who won't believe in god an foolishly Asking for gods pic...!
    Guys it's really good you guys are not asking for your birth pic to your mom dad it's really appreciative thing..you foolish western ppl...

1st don't be so racist to think only westerns are atheist. I'm Palestinian man

See again u talk like kid understand my point why I said western people ..!

I know why. It's because you're a nationalist bigot who hates western ppl

See again you attacks personally

NO NO NO

Here's the definition of nationalist bigot:

National origin discrimination involves treating people (applicants or employees) unfavorably because they are from a particular country or part of the world, because of ethnicity or accent, or because they appear to be of a certain ethnic background (even if they are not).

See, i can prove what i say

2nd

You don't understand the concept of evidence

Evidence means not videos my friend haha you don't have any evidence you just talk in air all time..!

You truly don't understand what evidence means.

You too bro really cares for you

What? I showed you the definitions and it's clear that you didn't kniw it becauseof how you used those words later on in your post

Here's the definition:

"the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid."

And here's the definition of fact:

"a thing that is known or proved to be true."

Here's a fact : "you can't disproportionately the idea that everything was created 5 sec ago along with all your memory"

So anything can be wrong. Maybe your last comment wasn't even written by you but after the universe was created you had the memory of writing it put in your head.

Haha again you talk like kid first understand whole concept of god if you really want to meet god you have to worship him with faith..!

Why would i believe anything on faith. Faith = Gullability.

DΓ©finition of faith:

"strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof." (Belief without evidence)

DΓ©finition of Gullability:

"Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence."

And Golability isn't a positive thing

You can't know anything for 100% but we know that belief that you wrote your comment is justifiable because your comment..

You also can't know anything for 100% but I know caz I believe in truth I believe in faith I believe in god..!

I already explained why faith is not good. Faith is Gullability and Gullability is something to be ashamed of

1. Exists on a server

2. We can all see it at the same time

3. The site knows where and when you wrote it

We have a lot of proof like that for our births like...

1. Shared experience

2. Scientifically documented events

3. The photos of your mom pregnant (Not necessary

4. Test results that mean that your mom was tested to see if she's pregnant

You understand what proofs means truth... the things which u said it can be made fake how confirmed about that only one way DNA tests but you asked parents for DNA test definitely not why caz u believe what they said to you what they show to you that's what I'm trying to say belief faith...!

No no no no no

I don't believe anything on faith ever. The list of thise 4 things combined and a lot more is stuff which can be verified and counts as proof and evidence and faith is by definition belief without evidence.

Stranger you r really funny no seriously you always lieing an you all time givin fake proofs evidences an says always I only believe in proof haha πŸ˜‚

Dude. If you can't show me where is the fake proof i showed then you shouldn't say i used fake proof. That's just wrong

There's nothing like that for god

You guys heard about Swami vivekanandji... search his material an you gat some helpful information for you guys an stranger you also..!

Dude. He wasn't even muslim so he didn't believe in your god either

Haha hardly laughed I gat u my boy here see everyone I gat stranger here he always lieing all time he said swami vivekanand don't believe in god hahaha
    my bro for your information I'll tell you he was a great religious man he's student of swami Ramkrishna paramhansa he had came to London for only reason religious communities meeting an he presented ther hindu religion's concept he's big worshipper of god he wrote many books on god an culture an religion like Swami sanhita an you said he don't believe in god... Haha stranger ther I gat you I know you lieing all time..
    You had to thought about that you telling to who about whom I mean I'm Indian an Swami vivekanandji was also Indian All Indians knows that he's great believer an worshipper of god and you said to me haha πŸ˜‚

NIGGA. I know he believes in god but i saud that he also doesn't believe in your god(Allah) just like me so me and him are atheistic(non-believers) towards your god

See again you lieing an twisted your comment

Where is the lie. If you can't tell me then don't say I'm lying. That's just annoying and misleading

Everyday god shows his existence but for understanding that you have to make yourself able to understand that... behind every miracle is god an You guys don't refuse miracles caz whole world heard an seen that..ur ppl not genius more than Doctors, scientist an even don't have information more than media, newspaper ... u guys r just foolish ppl who don't respect ur own parents how could you respect god...!

1st your grammar is bad

Your also bro same

You wrote 'Your's' wrong.

See. Your grammer is bad but mine really isn't

2nd there have been no scientifically documented miracles

Wrong totally wrong scientists an science accept miracles

Scientists believe in science and everything that is scientific proven so if there were any scientifically proven miracles then all scientists would believe that they happened and then they would believe that there was a supernatural force behind them (god), so they'd believe in god.

Then why are there so many scientists who are atheists

Here's my answer again:

Ok. So when somebody has a high chance of dying you but survives an invisible man in the sky saved him but when somebody is completely healthy and dies for no reason it's just a highly unlikely coincidence. Why isn't the survivor just a highly unlikely coincidence too

You gat your answer bro in ur question haha you said somebody completely healthy an dies for no reason right you accept that then why science don't hav answer for this science isn't able to understand that dude I'll tell what happens exactly he's dies for no reason an somebody alive after down fall from 15 th floor means its ther destiny bro created by themselves... remember my past meseg on Sarah's post find an read again you gat answer...!

No no no no no. Not because science doesn't know why something happened doesn't mean your invisible man in the sky did it, it means you don't know what happened either. But what i was trying to say is that when someone who's healthy dies you have to say it's a miracle because if you don't you'd be illogical and inconsistent.

Now I believe you're such a mental man ther I said to you wher science ends god start from ther

Where science ends ignorance starts not god.

Wrong totally wrong who said you said then you always lieing

We don't know what exists where science ends until science grows and reaches it = where science exists are unknowns

DΓ©finition of ignorance:

"lack of knowledge or information."

SEE. I'm right
    Yes you gat ma boi lack of knowledge it's called lack of knowledge I said you in my past post it's called miracle an miracle means god

But why does your god start from there, why is it not zeus. You'll need science to prove that since religion isn't proof and you'll need logic to justify it since faith is illogical

God allah ishwar all equal same one ☝🏻

No they're not. Islam says that only the god of the quran is the one true god and the turah and bible have some truths. Don't forget I'm an ex-muslim

See again you lieing fool god = ishwar = BHAGWAN = all same man just varius names concept is same u fool

Here's a song to answer you:

And if you're can't understand the song that well then here's other explanations to why that isn't a miracle:

Here's another good one:

Don't repeat same thing

If you repeat the same shit then I'll disprove you with the same shit

You are nothing disapprove anything you just lieing an showing us damn articles

Where am i lieing. Stop saying I'm lying because I'm not and just because you're saying I'm lying doesn't mean I'm lying. Calling me a liar is just an ad-hominim

Again an again I proved it an u said u don't lie come on man accept reality

• @one no. Allah is not the same as bhagwan

• @one how is that a lie?

• Paarthurnax says, "Nid Krif, mey!

• @lucifer_ what you are saying is true...

Guys, this has become way too emotional.

• @lucifer_ of course not because there is no "this thing" anymore. @one has went completely off topic. There were some interesting interactions but @one has written so much fucking bullshit which only has 1% to do with the topic for example just saying you lier", "you're wrong but i won't explain why" or "just read closer and you'll understand" and a lot if stupid shit like, now all the good interesting things are 2 or 3 pages back and ppl won't be able to see them unless they knew this was good before @one started going a million km off topic with attacks on character and calling me a lier instead of trying to disprove anything I'm saying. @one if you have nothing new to say other than "you lier", "you're wrong but i won't explain why" or "just read closer and you'll understand" or "Just because you said it doesn't make it true but i won't explain how it's wrong" then go fuck off.

• @one i guess it's 30 fuck you's now

• Music Lovers

@one my arguments are valid work even if I'm not completely right about the numbers so it's not a problem

Yes upcorse it's problem man caz it shows how you lieing all time it shows how you talk in air if you really want to know about reality you hav to cooperate me by saying only truth..!

DUDE. SHUT UP. that's not lying. Just imagine that the numbers were different. I didn't know they were wrong so its not lying. The things i said are still true if the numbers were close enough. Do you have anything else you think i said that was wrong or are you gonna focus on stupidly small details like this one

Damn dude that's lying why imagine while you said already your numbers are correct then I proved it's wrong you also accept that but now you refusing that I mean you are biggest lier ever I seen it's not small thing it's very imp caz it shows you don't says truth always then no one believes you from now..!

FUCK OFFFFFFFFF. I DIDN'T CHANGE MY WORDS I SAID THAT EVEN THOUGH THE NUMBERS ARE WRONG THE THINGS I SAID ARE STILL CORRECT IF YOU CHANGE THE WRONG NUMBERS WITH THE CORRECT ONES. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH

Naah na na bro you always change your words tho no doubt in that... an if you didn't know about anything firmly then on which basis u talk like I prooved it an all I mean just stop it man give us a break from yur childish foolish kiddy states..!

• administrator

@AlwaysStranger is that how atheist behave? Never knew about their attitude and their good replies

• administrator

@lucifer_ i like the topic and I'd love to continue but not with @one if he's going to continue to talk bullshit like this then it will not be fun

I like also topic love to continue with you also but promise me you don't lie.. then it's ok for me... second it'll definitely not be fun for u upcorse caz I exposed u ...!

Brother, those "FUCK YOU'S" are enough for today, i could just advise you to leave this post. Tbh

• administrator

@one now it's 40 fuck you's

No you can't caz u know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Brother,....u are making things worse. Just leave this post ffs

• @ragnar-lothbrok said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@one now it's 40 fuck you's

No you can't caz u know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Brother,....u are making things worse. Just leave this post ffs

@lucifer and @Sir-Devil agreed that i should do this and i have they're full support so by deleting these fuck yous, you're wasting everyones time

• administrator

@alwaysstranger so for your better IQ u think this is the good solution huh?

• administrator

@ragnar-lothbrok said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

He won't leave, i have time, time to be a troll and have fun

Oh. But its illegal to troll and we take that as a spam, if i ban you will it be a bad idea?

Pluss you are grown up. Act like one.

• administrator

He won't leave, i have time, time to be a troll and have fun

Oh. But its illegal to troll and we take that as a spam, if i ban you will it be a bad idea?

You didn't ban kek. If you'd ban me even though kek is a thousand times worse then you're just a dumbass

Kek is just a kid, seriously u want to compare yourself with kek, cmon man i ddnt thought u will do that

• @gopi-simma can u show me his pic

• This is a hefty topic. No, I don't believe you can see god. I believe he is an imaginary being thought up by humans searching for an explanation. You can not see anything but your own imagination when you try to see god.

• Go to LDS.org That will help you!

• @alwaysstranger Bro you just jumped to conclusions you don't even have sufficient evidence or justification for, just because something exists outside our universe doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's the whole point of a creator, they aren't limited by their creation, so they are disjoint to their creation. Secondly, the way you speak about science, it's as if science already knows everything, science only knows about what it can observe, who knows what things are out there that we as humans cant physically observe. One last thing, most scientific theories, are not written in stone, for e.g. the theory of darwinian evolution, which most believe is a 'fact' today, has so many gaps in it it's not funny, so don't believe what scientists say just because they look like they know what they're talking about.

• @Emily sorry but can't find god if you search for him/her. Its like the philosopher's stone in Harry Potter. xDD

View More Recent Topics