Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?

• I am curious about seeing God. Can I see him?

• yes, i have seen him.

• @emily God is in you. You can see him/her when you see yourself inside.

• @gopi-simma can u show me his pic

• This is a hefty topic. No, I don't believe you can see god. I believe he is an imaginary being thought up by humans searching for an explanation. You can not see anything but your own imagination when you try to see god.

• NO one can see God, but we have a believe that he is there, important thing to ask yourself is how did nature started? who is the creator of everything? who created death and life? who brings back life from the dead (here its all about plants), did all of these came fro no where? okay we have feelings, we reproduce, who formed all these systems? , apart from that, just ask ur self how can we differ in our faces, races, language, and even IQ'S? the answer is that there is someone who did everything, h was there when nothing was there, no one knows where did he came from but he is the one created everything that we see and those we dont see, matter of fact is that he cant be seen. but he is there, just like love,air cant be seen but doesnt mean its not there.

• God doesn't exactly has a shape u can see as a figure. But if u follow a spiritual path, u can feel his presence. One cannot really see God.

• @veitak yep, u r right. He is an imaginary being thought up. I don't believe god exactly takes up a shape. Its us humans who see him in different ways. But some mysteries are best left unravelled. Who knows how god may appear to each one.

• @emily Please show me a picture of the air or a picture of an atom. We can't see a lot of things, but we know they exist; so the existence of something is not related to visibility of it.
    We can see God by God's works in the world. If you see a computer on another planet do you say it has been created by chance? anyone sees such matter certainly say it is an intelligent design. How could this universe be created by chance?
    So I can say with full confidence: Yes I see God.

• To put it simply god only exists in your imagination. God doesn't exist in the real world

The ending scene of the documentary:

• @emily God or the creator, cannot be seen, since he is external to the universe. Therefore, science can never physically observe the creator, thus, can never 'prove' or 'disprove' him using observation. Imagine you design a virtual reality game, would the game characters ever be able to observe the designer or the world outside the game world? No. Since they are limited to the world that's been designed for them. So the answer is NO, you can't seem him, whilst living inside the universe.

• Music Lovers

GOD is like the wind/air its everywhere and we can even feel it but we can't see it, but we know its there. It flows through cities, mountains, and above seas and is all encompassing. We can just ignore it and pretend it is nothing but then sometimes in life we experience moments that make us really aware of the wind/air and how powerful it can be sometimes, then its up to us to choose if we believe this unseeable entity is real or if everything is just by chance.

• Go to LDS.org That will help you!

• @nas said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@emily God or the creator, cannot be seen, since he is external to the universe. Therefore, science can never physically observe the creator, thus, can never 'prove' or 'disprove' him using observation. Imagine you design a virtual reality game, would the game characters ever be able to observe the designer or the world outside the game world? No. Since they are limited to the world that's been designed for them. So the answer is NO, you can't seem him, whilst living inside the universe.

1st saying that god exists outside space and time is great because it means that he doesn't exist in anyspace or anytime

2nd you can't sey that

"God or the creator, cannot be seen, since he is external to the universe. Therefore, science can never physically observe the creator, thus, can never 'prove' or 'disprove' him using observation."

And also say that he effects the reality we observe in our everyday and that prayers work...

Because those are things that do not correlate with what you said since that means that he affects things we can calculate and observe.

And since all religions are wrong and god doesn't exist as i perfectly describe in 1st, scientific research shows that all praying works and doesn't work in the same way:

1st It doesn't work unless it's 2nd

2nd If you pray as an autosuggestive meditation method then it helps you accomplish stuff AS MUCH as someone who only does autosuggestion and doesn't pray

• @alwaysstranger Bro you just jumped to conclusions you don't even have sufficient evidence or justification for, just because something exists outside our universe doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's the whole point of a creator, they aren't limited by their creation, so they are disjoint to their creation. Secondly, the way you speak about science, it's as if science already knows everything, science only knows about what it can observe, who knows what things are out there that we as humans cant physically observe. One last thing, most scientific theories, are not written in stone, for e.g. the theory of darwinian evolution, which most believe is a 'fact' today, has so many gaps in it it's not funny, so don't believe what scientists say just because they look like they know what they're talking about.

• @nas said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@alwaysstranger Bro you just jumped to conclusions you don't even have sufficient evidence or justification for, just because something exists outside our universe doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's the whole point of a creator, they aren't limited by their creation, so they are disjoint to their creation.

1st according to all modern physics the only things that exist are in spacetime and everything else is nothingness. So if something is outside space-time that means it doesn't exist. And if you watch the videos i sent you, that's what the badass Stephen Motherfucking Hawking was trying to explain.

2nd you can't say that everything has to have a creator and then say nothing created god, that's a logical fallacy. Iff you then say that nothing created god then why not skip god and say that the universe is eternal and was there from the beginning of time since after all that's what science has discovered... that space and TIME started at the moment of the big bang (this is why 93% of astrophysicists are atheists and by the way 80% of biologists are also atheists tho that's unrelated)

Secondly, the way you speak about science, it's as if science already knows everything, science only knows about what it can observe, who knows what things are out there that we as humans cant physically observe.

1st Science never claims that it knows everything but that doesn't give you the right to say that you do because you don't either

2nd the only thing that can disprove science is science

3rd science doesn't only know things that can be observed but also things that they know COULD exist by calculating how they would be like using what we have already observed

One last thing, most scientific theories, are not written in stone, for e.g. the theory of darwinian evolution, which most believe is a 'fact' today, has so many gaps in it it's not funny, so don't believe what scientists say just because they look like they know what they're talking about.

Oh. So you believe that evolution is a lie and that all biologists in the world are lairs. There isn't a single gap in the theory of evolution. If there is then go ahead and give me one so i can educate you. People like you use only "evolutiom is just a theory" bullshit in debates, 1st of all, there isn't anything "just" about a scientific theory. A theory as in hypothesis and a scientific theory are 2 different things with different definitions 2nd gravity is also "just a theory" so do you not believe that gravity exists and happens too?
    I wouldn't be surprised if you believed the earth is also younger than 10000 years old (even though it's actually 4.5 billion years old) in which case don't bother responding cuz I'll just ignore you

• @Emily sorry but can't find god if you search for him/her. Its like the philosopher's stone in Harry Potter. xDD

• No one has truly "seen" God. They can talk with him, if they are a strong Christian and God has things planned for them, but you must really give your life to him. Hear him speaking to you through Bible and prayer.

Welp, hope this helps. Bye!

• He used to live at my house. His name was Jerry

• @kittenfromhell jerry poopy? he left my house without payin the rent