Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?

• @it-sharish
    does mutual respect include telling females to dress in a certain way, or be worth half of a man .... that's disrespect .... and many women are far superior to many men .... and teachings in schools ??? I doubt if any uk schools teach that Islam is a religion of hate

• i know nothing about Islam bit donott think it a religión of terrorism. Religión in itseñf will always include faith for fanatics. interpretación is a ley and violencia is NOT a door

• I THINK THAT THESE FUCKING SAND NIGGERS NEED TO BE NUKED I HATE THESE DAMN LIBERAL COMMUNIST COCK SUCKING FAGGOTS AND EVERY MUSLIM DESERVES TO BE SHOT RIGHT BETWEEN THE FUCKING EYES

-Ur gae mom

• Banned

I'm a Palestinian/Syrian, i know that the war is horrible.

• @Muslim hey why are you connecting Islam with terrorism. These are two different things. Terrorism is all about bloodshed and just because of few people all Muslim community is suffering. Why don't you get that every Muslim is not a terror. If you wanna make change just treat all Muslim equally as we all are humans. And don't compares Islam with terrorism because Islam is sacred. So I request you treat all Muslims equally.

• I don't think so

• @Catherine1986 you should think about that twice..all major terrorist groups are muslims.. coincidence..i think not..islam is not spreading terrorism but muslims surely are..and while i am at it..MUSLIM MINORITY IS A MYTH..THEY ARE NOT A MINORITY.."ANYWHERE"

• Stop fighting on religions that's better

• No.We have a world with many religions . Talk to Good people and see the better side . The dark part is in every one of us . Religions try to bring out the good. But some have interpreted it wrong.

• @Muslim no not really. I find it evil.

• @amethyst1324 thanx for your opinion^^

• @davidwil sure , the what can you say ab9ut what's happening in Jerusalem , Iraq , ... What about the massacre in newziland.. or the Hiroshima Ana nakazaking bomming that took 300.000 life in 1 min ... Bro go read history

• @Muslim nah . You tell me what does is say sir ... Or what did you understand, and how deep Arabic you understand. Stop being a media dumb .

• You are sham in Arabs mate . Go ask an Iman to explain that Condition to you

• @Luv2Lik Uhm ... May I suggest that you check your data base first ? Also go search in book not on the internet ... Thanx anyway

• @mika that's kinda cool ... So what can you say about the newziland massacre in the masjid ... Oh are we the bad guy who did it ... I wanna see your face now

• I think Islam is a choice first. A personal choice. I am allowed, due to my nation's laws, to ask (not tell, THERE is a difference ) you about your thought and choices. But, I am not allowed to judge you on your thoughts/ beliefs as you are not allowed in return.

I think @muslim has the right to ask. I also believe other people's right to debate here. But I also try Very hard to follow "talk to stranger's " rules of Be Nice.

• I think that before Muhammad, and the changing the name of God to varient Allah (which means shoemaker BTW) that these people truly did follow the same God as the Israelite's, and the old testament. The Quran calls upon it's followers to persecute Christians, and the like, and Allah is said to have 99 names, and that he never had a son. There are many things about the Quran that condone the ways of the old testament, and disregard Jesus stating he was nothing more than a great prophet, but honestly Jesus himself said only God is good why do we call him good? I have nothing against the Muslim people, and share a lot of similar principals such as discretion regarding the flesh, but not just women, the men ought to cover themselves in humility as well. To be honest I suspect Allah to be the destroyer, or the enemy of God himself, as one time when I was at odds ends with my dad, and my own sins, and life I went to sleep on top of a mountain even without shoes, and as I laid writhing in the cold, and swarming legions in spiritual realms striving to keep me from receiving the holy spirit I remember bits and pieces of Michael the arch angel coming against Allah. What this tells me is that if Michael is contesting against this Allah then he is not a good guy. Beware

• Allah tries to possess me constantly. He is violent, and perverted. The true God would not offer a man virgins to commit suicide. I have felt the oppression of such. The lack of sex provoking self loathing, and suicidal temptations. Allah is a clever trickster. I recommend Jesus for he is the only way any of us can find the path to the true God of Israel (who is the 1 true God) and receive the Holy Spirit. We cannot overcome the flesh by our own merits, and many people today have no intention to overcome the flesh for the love of God

• @VeryGay I appreciate your copy/past searshy friend ... Yes that's a vers .. but do you know the story behind it ?.... ( Oh btw our holy book was never there in one piece ... Each vers for a reason and an event ) make a nother search bro ^^
    Thamx