• me nd my best friend lost contact in june after an argument. we have known eachother more than 2 years and during this time we had many arguments..sometimes it was my mistake and sometimes it was him mistake but we managed to get over the arguments...he had many gfs during this time but was not serious with any it was like a time pass for him but we both were constant ...even i had many bfs but they never worked for more than 2 months ..we both were very close and everything was like a real relationship but without a title...this time in that argument we said everything we had kept in our hearts ..i loved him nd still i love him ..idk if he feels the same for me ...i tired to contact him after the argument but nothing changed he blocked me on insta ..whatsapp..and also my phone no. . what should i do ? people say that i need to get over him ..but how i don't know ? and was everything a joke to him ..can someone play such jokes for sucha long time being so close ...please help me out ..it took all of me to write this down...