• 1 - Which weighs more: 1 pound of water or 1 pound of feathers?

2 - Which is colder: -40°C or -40°F ?

3 - The Nile River flows from South to North. The Mississippi River flows from North to South. Why?

4 - An aircraft carrying 100 passengers is traveling at 300MPH from Albany, New York to Ontario, Canada when it develops problems at 5,000 feet and crashes right on the national border of the two countries. In which country do you burry the survivors?

5 - A father and his son are traveling in a car when they crash. The father died in impact. The son is taken by ambulance to the hospital for immediate surgery. When the surgeon comes in to the operating room and sees the paitent the doctor says "The hospital won't let me operate on a family member. Call the other surgeon. This is my son." How?

Only answering all 6 correctly wins. Answering less than that only shows you are an intelligent loser.
    Let the compitition begin.

PS: I don't see a typo. I may be wrong.

1. They weigh the same, a pound is a pound.
    2. They are the same temperature.
    3. Rivers always flow downhill.
    4. You don't bury survivors.
    5. The surgeon is his mother.

There are only five questions, not six. 😉

• She caught all 6 the first time. You're too smart to fit in here, @BoredAtNight

• @ScruffyMutt You do bury the survivors. You just wait however long until they actually die...

PS I spot a typo 😋

PPS I rather enjoy stuff like this, thank you for posting it

• @BoredAtNight The sixth question is the riddle of life itself.

• @ScruffyMutt said in Quiz Challenge.:

1 - Which weighs more: 1 pound of water or 1 pound of feathers?

being a pound, they weigh the same, it's a pound for a reason.

2 - Which is colder: -40°C or -40°F ?

laughs in chemistry.
    if (1°C × 9/5) + 32 = 33.8°F
    then (-40°C × 9/5) + 32 = -40
    wait........
    -40ºC = -40ºF
    thinks deeper

3 - The Nile River flows from South to North. The Mississippi River flows from North to South. Why?

Yeah yeah, but we're talking about his geographic location.

4 - An aircraft carrying 100 passengers is traveling at 300MPH from Albany, New York to Ontario, Canada when it develops problems at 5,000 feet and crashes right on the national border of the two countries. In which country do you burry the survivors?

This will depend on many factors, such as, for example, the nationality of these passengers

5 - A father and his son are traveling in a car when they crash. The father died in impact. The son is taken by ambulance to the hospital for immediate surgery. When the surgeon comes in to the operating room and sees the paitent the doctor says "The hospital won't let me operate on a family member. Call the other surgeon. This is my son." How?

This is my son

here is the answer, the surgeon is his mother.

Only answering all 6 correctly wins. Answering less than that only shows you are an intelligent loser.

Guess i'm blind, 'cause i don't see the sixth question

• @Mr-Ghost check 2nd post

1. 1 pound is 1 pound, no matter what.

2. Doing the maths, they're equally cold: (-40°F-32)×5/9 = -40°C

3. Rivers' flow direction depends on the height, flowing from the highest to the lowest point.

4. Survivors should not be burried, for the sake of their health.

5. The surgeon can be any familly member, but the kid's dad.

PS: I haven't checked the answers, only used google maps for the 3rd question xD