• @petrapark3r
    yup πŸ˜… I got some followers maybe I will at least 200 followers before end of this year πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

• One Woman Army

I don't talk to pervs or at least not after I find out they are pervs. I don't judge people do whatever they want here... That's just not for me.

• Petrapark3r.....you want equality yes? Then let's have equal "sext sells"! Now your billboards will not Only have boobs, now they must also show penis AND beergut! Victoria's Secret sell tantalizing frilly things and the ballsack speedo for those college frat guys who have love-handles. That advert in Times Square, 30 feet tall has the Photoshopped "bikini model" hiding behind that orange tanned middle-manager who thinks 5'5" and 250 pounds by weekend keggers is sexy in short shorts!

• @Sabo-go-thud said in Hey. I'm new . Show me the way:

Petrapark3r.....you want equality yes? Then let's have equal "sext sells"! Now your billboards will not Only have boobs, now they must also show penis AND beergut! Victoria's Secret sell tantalizing frilly things and the ballsack speedo for those college frat guys who have love-handles. That advert in Times Square, 30 feet tall has the Photoshopped "bikini model" hiding behind that orange tanned middle-manager who thinks 5'5" and 250 pounds by weekend keggers is sexy in short shorts!

Well to be completely honest, I'm not a fan of having naked boobs greet me on every corner either :joy:. Nope, not a fan of this crazy oversexualization of everything... But I have nothing against seeing beautiful people in ads. Why not enjoy God's creation? And yes, why not beautiful men 50/50? Sounds fair to me :joy:

• @Kayla-Pfertsh hey Kayla. Not sure if you remember me. I hope you’re ok, be great to catch up

• @Kayla-Pfertsh heyyyy wassup

• Banned

hi there
    I'm a newbie too

• @Kayla-Pfertsh well, i wish you well dear. Correct me if im wrong, pervs are people that drool or harrass you? I'm a bit of an old-timer, i have a typewriter for gosh-sake!

• Hi. I am a newer guy. I am also very shy in real life but on the Internet I write a lot and even try to joke, not many people like my jokes, though, but I don't care. I do enjoy typing down my thoughts in English (which is foreign languauge 4 me) and translate the answers, improving my language skills at the same time. God, I love this language! I don't know, maybe I like it even more than my native language...
    Anyway, don't hesitate to write, show your individuality to the people, don't be afraid to look strange, strange people do and say right things very often, if you ask me.
    Important thing - don't think that you are alone against the world. Sometimes, I, personally, feel like everyone hate me, but these are destructive thoughts, and absolutely ridiculous ones. Try to think logically, and you will stop treat outward things like a deep forest full of bloodthirsty predators.

• newby here. Yo