• native jpeg.jpg
    So, it was a quiet day at work yesterday, and rather than finding work for myself like a capitalist sellout, I started making a list of interesting questions I wanted answered by strangers (as well as all the UBIQUITOUS STALWARTS).

Before long, I had a huge list, at least a hundred strong --and I realised, even if posted every other day, by the time I'd ABSORBED and DIGESTED and DISCUSSED all the answers, it'd take ages. So, I knew I needed to prioritize. All the best questions, I'm obviously gonna keep for myself, but here's a list of my rejects. They're hereby in the public domain, so if you want to appropriate them as your own, FILL YOUR BOOTS.

But yeah, obviously don't start answering them here, because then we'll all get question indigestion and have to walk around with a load of answers lodged in our ribs.

• What do you use as a bookmark?

• Who is your favourite Spice Girl and has your opinion changed since back in the day?

• Failure is good for the soul - discuss.

• Tell us about the time you did Jury Duty.

• The grievances your ex-girlfriend / boyfriend had about you -- did any of them have any validity?

• Joking is the new serious - discuss.

• When was the last time you went up on your roof, and what's it like up there?

• Have you ever tried to cut your own hair?

• What if EVERYTHING is out-of-context?

• Do you ever write on your hands, and if so, aren't you worried that God or The Devil will use that information against you?

• What's the point in musicals?

• Given enough time and practice, do you think you could recreate the laughter from the Roseanne theme tune?

• Would you be willing to fly in a rocket ship built by Elon Musk to secretly plant a bomb on Jeff Bezos' space station, if he paid you 5 million? Or vice-versa?

• Would you be willing to get a tattoo of Ensign Wesley Crusher if it automatically increased your luck by 40%?

• Have you ever worn a top hat?

• Is it easier to imagine a snow blizzard in the middle of a July heatwave than to imagine going to Heaven just normally?

• What's your least favoutire episode of your favourite TV show?

• When was the last time you climbed through a window?

• Do you ever feel guilty about killing a person or animal in a video game?

• Do you worry that another TWS user might be YOURSELF IN THE FUTURE?

• Now i am confused.
    Do you want me to answers these questions or not?

• @Karina-Kara Please do not answer any of these questions. I have real questions, and they are GOLD-STANDARD A-material, and they'll be along shortly.