@TheGoldenMole

1. Love
    2. Respect
    3. Intelligence
    4. Attractiveness
    5. Money
    6. Fame
    7. Power

Love over respect. What if the person you love doesn't respect you?

Excellent and well posed question.
    I think that love is something more magical and meant to be while respect is something you can work towards. If someone doesn't love you or have feelings for you chances are they will most likely never get em for you but that won't stop them from respecting you if you give yourself the right credit and position/standing in life.
    There's also the fact if a person loves you... like really love you they will naturally respect you as love bring a little of all of this mentioned ingredients... Well at least some of them!

But... what if the person you love doesn't respect you

That means that person doesn't love me and I usually don't fall for those 🤷‍♂️

So you think love equals respect ?

Love equals to everything you said except maybe... intelligence I believe...
    If you love someone that feeling will make you respect that someone if you don't... well maybe it's not love...
    Usually love happens between 2 parts and both parts feel the same feeling. So each individual has a set power over their significant other (females often make males do stuff they dislike simply so females can be pleased or vice-versa)...
    When you love someone that person becomes more attractive then you can explain... (ever looked at an ex and questioned yourself, how did I find that attractive? I sure as hell did...).
    If the person that loves you has money they will end up sharing it with you...
    Love can make you famous towards your significant other without you dying and that person will know you, miss you and idolatrize you even when u are alive.
    Did I forget any of the things you asked us to order in terms of importance?

• @TheGoldenMole Dude, cowboy ain't the word for me :joy: n relax....I dont think it's important to list them in order cuz ur needs keep changing

• @TheGoldenMole

1. Money 😈
    2. Intelligence
    3. Power
    4. Respect
    5. Fame
    6. Attractiveness
    7. Love

• @TheGoldenMole Money and cute animals of course

• @TheGoldenMole
    Love might be the most beautiful emotion/feeling in the world, but it also is the most shallow and finite one (for me). The feeling of being recognised for my work is bigger than being loved, for me. When I die, I want people to take their hats off as a mark of respect for me but not cry as a sign of love. I adore the pain because it feels a part of me, however I do not wish it upon others. And the pain of losing a loved one is so intense that even Hazel Grace saved her 10 for it.

Besides, I would rather be Hitler. (No explanations)

• @Lurker interesting perspective.... do you think you can love someone and lose respect for them but still love them? Or once respect is lost then love is too ?

• @Marcie-0_o said in What do you think is important?:

@TheGoldenMole Money and cute animals of course

I forgot to put cute animals in the list but you are right

• @TheGoldenMole said in What do you think is important?:

@Lurker interesting perspective.... do you think you can love someone and lose respect for them but still love them? Or once respect is lost then love is too ?

That's not love that is probably... obsession!
    When you cling to someone that has lost the spark, the magic and everything that is positive but you still cling to it simply because it's kinda like your last hope / you grew used to have that something around in your life and don't know how to live without.
    Love is a very complex feeling tho and i'm no love doctor, I just believe that for love to exist there has to be alot other feelings as well!

• @Wolfie_11 said in What do you think is important?:

@TheGoldenMole
    Love might be the most beautiful emotion/feeling in the world, but it also is the most shallow and finite one (for me). The feeling of being recognised for my work is bigger than being loved, for me. When I die, I want people to take their hats off as a mark of respect for me but not cry as a sign of love. I adore the pain because it feels a part of me, however I do not wish it upon others. And the pain of losing a loved one is so intense that even Hazel Grace saved her 10 for it.

Besides, I would rather be Hitler. (No explanations)

That’s pretty harrd core. Don’t you think if you really had a life like that, without the love, that it would be as good as, or better than, a life filled with love?

• @TheGoldenMole
    I speak from experience. My love life, while it lasted, was beautiful. But my intelligence and work gained me more fandom and recognizance. Hence for me, love has taken a backseat but it doesn’t mean it will stay so for ever. I speak as of now, and as of now, I dont miss a love.

• self reliance
    feelings
    my familly
    entertainment
    freedom
    having the posibility to be alone
    peace
    sleep
    friends
    food
    wisdom
    and all you said