• @spaceboy haha hhmm, I think everything is simple.. we just complicate things.

• @IdontLoveÄÃÅsh33 hahah why do you have multiple username?

• @Zen00 you mean , you just know it?

• @cjko
    Its a long story.. 😅

• @IdontLoveÄÃÅsh33 make it short for me

• @IdontLoveÄÃÅsh33 is that you "someone" ?

• @cjko
    Yes

• @IdontLoveÄÃÅsh33 how many username do you have?

• @cjko
    I'll try..
    Basically it's start from protesting censorship .. So my 2nd name was "censoredash33" . then I found a friend named @Kakashi .. So I wanna be related to him ..and my 3rd name was "sasuke33" (I like this username).. Then I changed it again "ash33" .. Then he says u r orochimaru.. Then changed it again into "orochimaru" .. In this process I attached some funny gifs in my profile .. For some reason .. Can't tell here (pm me for that 😂) .. Then every gave me boost about this..
    N now I changed my username more then 100 times according to mod.. But I this it's close to 150 ..
    (I try to make it short 😅)

• @IdontLoveÄÃÅsh33
    Btw I forgot to mention.. There is another friend.. Who helped me to establish unbearable force of tws 33's army
    I can't tag his name .. But according to him he is not hôrny ..

• @cjko
    "My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
    My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
    The more I have, for both are infinite."

"Hear my soul speak:
    The very instant that I saw you, did
    My heart fly to your service."

"If thou remember’st not the slightest folly
    That ever love did make thee run into,
    Thou hast not loved."

"Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
    But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
    If this be error and upon me proved,
    I never writ, nor no man ever loved."

"Doubt thou the stars are fire;
    Doubt that the sun doth move;
    Doubt truth to be a liar;
    But never doubt I love."

"When Love speaks, the voice of all the gods
    Makes heaven drowsy with the harmony."

"Love is a spirit all compact of fire."

"Love goes toward love as school-boys from their books,
    But love from love, toward school with heavy looks."

"If music be the food of love, play on;
    Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting,
    The appetite may sicken, and so die."

"I can express no kinder sign of love, than this kind kiss."

If any of the following situation are with you , then I think he/she may be the one (these are quotes of Shakespeare)😊😊

•  guess

but

i bet

it is

her

• @cjko

That's a rather hard, if not impossible question to know the answer.
    There are so many couples that break up after years and years, while others that are tecnically perfect together never really get in a relationship... Maybe someone is "the one" at some point then for circumstances of life that changes :shrug:

• @cjko vibes r nothing to with feeling it together...it's always individual and u must follow ur heart💜

• @cjko you can never know i guess. Till the last moment.

• @cjko Allow me to express my thoughts on the matter like this.
    If you have to think about it. They are not "the one."
    Since my wife died I have told my friends this. I'm not looking for anyone. I'm not against finding anyone, but I am not actively looking. If by chance I happen to wake up in several years and she is still in my bed then I guess I have found someone. However if ever wonder wether or not I am in a relationship or wether or not it's working then it most definitely is NOT. As in not going to happen. If I am lucky enough to have another serious relationship you can damn well bet that there's no way one single iota of drama or BS will be part of it. Bring it and you will be as gone as yesterday's sunrise.
    Life is fleeting and short. You are only going to have 1 chance at it. So make the best of it and be happy.

• 6 criteria
    Eros - he/she gotta make you sexually pleased
    Philia- he/she gots to be best buddies with you even without Eros
    Ludus- contributing to Philia- he/she has to be good fun
    Agape- he/she is better as a person who reeks of general love
    Paragma- unconditional - if she/he can give up their without a smile just for you then they're g
    Philautia- He/She betta love him/herself, because without that, he/she won't be a stable lover!

So basically- Somebody who is sexxy, a best friend, funny, openly loving/confident, unconditionally loves you and even loves himself

I'm still searching....

• @briankaranja

Someone is demanding :face_with_rolling_eyes:

• @Lurker
    that's the ideal criteria- nothing is ideal

• @briankaranja

Was just teasing, I think everyone wants someone like that, but waiting for someone just like that is not a good plan as him/her can take a lifetime/ never show up :shrug: