• @Iservejustice said in Describe something that is forever:

@Chicken-meat said in Describe something that is forever:

i dont want u to leave, the only person I wanted to actually leave was king and his dicc pics if he never wanted to stop spamming it then yeah he should leave.

Oh really? Thank you for your kind words but i never asked. You cant make me stay or be my reason to leave :)

Now lets argue at a single place?
    ill tell you where.

Well I never asked either but u had a mighty fine stick up ur asss to tell me to leave the minute I got here, I dont know if I wanna waste any more time on cowards like you

• @Chicken-meat
    You are one triggered newbie, a butthurt "rebel without a cause" whos is looking for constant attention here, by bringing up useless stuff.

Unless I recallled wrongly anyone that knew u as Daddy or wh*re came back as such cos u got banned on another acc

The dumbest thing you always do is make things up.Can you write things that you are sure of? Because that never happened.

But if u so publically admit to being that and u have this since may 2018 I'll give u the benefit of the doubt you werent.

Sluttt,cant you check my account and see when it was created. Or are you that uneducated?

I was there the same as you where the mods were literally messing with ur name and messages, Im sure someone can vouch for me, I know for a fact that was happening and u rolled over and just accepted it that u were "friends with the mods" in the end.
    afterall u target towards the people that are picked on by the mods, and u let em pat you while u sit on their lap like the sly cowardly hairless cat f-cktard u are so they wont do anything against u.

Can all the current @Global-Moderators clear this shit up?
    They did not know I was @sup as it was a newly created account.
    And I've been friends with them way before they were even made mods.
    If you still cant get this inside your head,i beg you to stop replying.

Lastly, I made these accounts just for fucking around.....and raping bitches like you. None of my accounts have ever been banned,thats a fact.
    Im not winning or losing this shit? why? because i belong here. You do not.

And I pity you, so I made an attempt to make you feel less alienated or cornered. But assholes like you dont want it the easy way.
    To give it a thought, you deserve that treatment.

Enough said.

• @Iservejustice said in Describe something that is forever:

@Chicken-meat
    You are one triggered newbie, a butthurt "rebel without a cause" whos is looking for constant attention here, by bringing up useless stuff.

Unless I recallled wrongly anyone that knew u as Daddy or wh*re came back as such cos u got banned on another acc

The dumbest thing you always do is make things up.Can you write things that you are sure of? Because that never happened.

But if u so publically admit to being that and u have this since may 2018 I'll give u the benefit of the doubt you werent.

Sluttt,cant you check my account and see when it was created. Or are you that uneducated?

I was there the same as you where the mods were literally messing with ur name and messages, Im sure someone can vouch for me, I know for a fact that was happening and u rolled over and just accepted it that u were "friends with the mods" in the end.
    afterall u target towards the people that are picked on by the mods, and u let em pat you while u sit on their lap like the sly cowardly hairless cat f-cktard u are so they wont do anything against u.

Can all the current @Global-Moderators clear this shit up?
    They did not know I was @sup as it was a newly created account.
    And I've been friends with them way before they were even made mods.
    If you still cant get this inside your head,i beg you to stop replying.

Lastly, I made these accounts just for fucking around.....and raping bitches like you. None of my accounts have ever been banned,thats a fact.
    Im not winning or losing this shit? why? because i belong here. You do not.

And I pity you, so I made an attempt to make you feel less alienated or cornered. But assholes like you dont want it the easy way.

Enough said.

"Useless stuff" yeah useless to you cos you want to be friendly with the mods and suck their d-cks all day, I mean how else can u claim that ALL of em like you, they can do no wrong right? Its not like some of em have even admitted that they like abusing their privilages of a mod here and trolling ppl off.

Well do u have proof it didnt happen? Do u have proof to support ur rebuttal? Come on call in ur 'mod friends' lets see what they say huh? Since u have no proof and I have no proof and its all based on memory.

"If you still cant get this inside your head,i beg you to stop replying." u cant handle the heat dont dish it out bitchh.
    None of my accounts have ever been banned,thats a fact.

Im not winning or losing this shit? why? because i belong here. You do not.**

You're a literal pathetic disease, I never needed or wanted ur stinking pithy, keep that disgusting shitt and ur disgusting self away from me then if thats how u feel,
    If u wanted "friendly" banter I would u give u "friendly" banter but ur toxic,
    U already had ur intentions at doing the same shitt zoob also did from the kind of comments u were also spamming on my posts, and Im not gonna entertain ur petty atention seeking trolling anymore.

Not to mention u also have different accounts under different names, Daddy and whooree being the few of em that I know of that for at least that one u didnt deny spammed and harassed any new user off the public chat to as I recall u saying "filter em out" And further kept harassing me and other users.

The basic principle if u seriously mean to want to make people leave, that means ur a narcissistic bully that feeds off the feeling of making ppl leave, either change ur attitude or f-ck off.

• @Iservejustice

Also I suggest u take ur lies and " pity" that u claim "to make me feel less alienated" and get the f-ck out cos I have tolerated you so far enough, that was intended all along to "hurt" me for ur ammusement and alienate me further, and if u know any better dont f-cking respond to me or talk to me again and I wont with you.

• @Chicken-meat

okie

PS - TL;DR

• @Iservejustice what did I say? alt text

• @Iservejustice u know its funny how u say all that stuff but u were the one getting alienated and not belonging, I guess all that spouting of "not belonging" and "everyone hates you go eat worms" mentality was spouting from ur own experience and insecurities? How does it make u feel putting it on others? Like literally @Kanuna didnt u say that sup was banned? If its not banned then you can easily get back into that account and prove to me it wasnt by responding with that acc now.

• @Chicken-meat said in Describe something that is forever:

@Iservejustice u know its funny how u say all that stuff but u were the one getting alienated and not belonging, I guess all that spouting of "not belonging" and "everyone hates you go eat worms" mentality was spouting from ur own experience and insecurities? How does it make u feel putting it on others? Like literally @Kanuna didnt u say that sup was banned? If its not banned then you can easily get back into that account and prove to me it wasnt by responding with that acc now.

SURE BITCHHHH.

I dont feel like getting back tho.
    and just to educate you - the banned accounts have "banned" written on em.

@Iservejustice u know its funny how u say all that stuff but u were the one getting alienated and not belonging, I guess all that spouting of "not belonging" and "everyone hates you go eat worms" mentality was spouting from ur own experience and insecurities? How does it make u feel putting it on others? Like literally @Kanuna didnt u say that sup was banned? If its not banned then you can easily get back into that account and prove to me it wasnt by responding with that acc now.

14 messages and 100 plus notifications!
    Now i need some timefor this, so stop with your bullshit,fuckface.

• @Iservejustice How do I know u didnt message sup quickly and be like ey get into this acc

@Iservejustice How do I know u didnt message sup quickly and be like ey get into this acc

XD
    GOSH! youre a great detective.

@Iservejustice How do I know u didnt message sup quickly and be like ey get into this acc

10 people and 4 groups texted me....so I guess I belong?

• @sup but I mean u have multiple personalities for multiple acc? How do I know its just urself split ninjitsu into different ppl, I reckon one went for coffee u had to message em like oi come ere, and the other one be a pathetic b-tch on tws that seems to understand "stop responding to me" the last thing I want is to prolong ur agony of having to include me into ur world of pyschotic fuckeryy and toxicity

• @sup said in Describe something that is forever:

Good for u glenn co co lol, arent u proud of urself u lil social butterfly, not saying urs is bad but its the quality not the quantity aight.

@sup but I mean u have multiple personalities for multiple acc? How do I know its just urself split ninjitsu into different ppl, I reckon one went for coffee u had to message em like oi come ere, and the other one be a pathetic b-tch on tws that seems to understand "stop responding to me" the last thing I want is to prolong ur agony of having to include me into ur world of pyschotic fuckeryy and toxicity

SPLIT is a great movie. A must watch!

@sup said in Describe something that is forever:

Good for u glenn co co lol, arent u proud of urself u lil social butterfly, not saying urs is bad but its the quality not the quantity aight.

Well...you asked a question,I simply answered it!
    YEP TOTALLY.
    QUALITY MATTERS.

@sup said in Describe something that is forever:

AND BTW, IM still a mod lmao.....got two flags on your profile,or even more.
    IMMA BAN YOU LOL!

• I regret posting in this topic, now its only the notifications of you guys fighting.

• @Barton said in Describe something that is forever:

I regret posting in this topic, now its only the notifications of you guys fighting.

As the best mod here, i would like to tell you.
    Theres this option where you can literally "ignore" the topic.