A GLOBAL EPIDEMIC, vote for ban or not


  • Music Lovers

    There's an extremely dangerous chemical compound known as

    Di Hydrogen Monoxide

    in its purest form it is odourless, tasteless and colourless. Our often polluted lakes, rivers and oceans are known to harbour vast quantities of the stuff and many have lost their lives to

    Di Hydrogen monoxide contamination under certain conditions it may cause severe burns and blisters, and inhalation of large quantities is often lethal.

    Thousands die every year as a direct result of this deadly chemical but despite the health risks it is still being mass-produced and remains readily available to large portions of the population.

    It's been detected in
    every major city
    every restaurant
    every hospital
    every school

    worst of all research have found that because Di Hydrogen monoxide is so omnipresent it has now made its way into our genetic makeup, in fact roughly 60% of the human body is made from it.

    PS. this an undercover tws retard test.


  • @IM-FÚCK
    OMFG

    BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL HOW CAN WE SAVE OURSELVES FROM THIS POISON!



  • @IM-NOT-HOR NY said in A GLOBAL EPIDEMIC, vote for ban or not:

    worst of all research have found that because Di Hydrogen monoxide is so omnipresent it has now made its way into our genetic makeup, in fact roughly 60% of the human body is made from it.

    If it's in our body
    And we r alive
    And not yet dead
    Then it's not harmful☺



  • @IM-NOT-HRNY said in A GLOBAL EPIDEMIC, vote for ban or not:

    Di Hydrogen Monoxide

    Yeah, but Heavy Electricity gets priority first.



  • @Kana said in A GLOBAL EPIDEMIC, vote for ban or not:

    @IM-FÚCK
    OMFG

    BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL HOW CAN WE SAVE OURSELVES FROM THIS POISON!

    You're smart ass you know better than us☺


  • Music Lovers

    @niks-niks said in A GLOBAL EPIDEMIC, vote for ban or not:

    @IM-NOT-HOR NY said in A GLOBAL EPIDEMIC, vote for ban or not:

    worst of all research have found that because Di Hydrogen monoxide is so omnipresent it has now made its way into our genetic makeup, in fact roughly 60% of the human body is made from it.

    If it's in our body
    And we r alive
    And not yet dead
    Then it's not harmful☺

    My boy, its a slow poison!
    usually takes upto 60-70 years to kill the person.
    Have you ever wondered why we die?
    YES we die because of this poison.


  • Music Lovers

    @Kana
    Oh I didn’t, my bad
    Well there’s this phenomenon called

    dehydration

    The media has given a bad name to it, but it’s our only option to fight against this monstrosity.
    Thirsty






By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.