• Good morning to you guys in this beautiful evening! How's life? Shit? Good, entertain me! It's starting to get cold outside, might wanna skip shavin yo ballz boys! And what the hell is with these "I'm bored posts" like wtf, do something new, compose a melody, play an instrument, develop a hobby, help someone out, and just shut the love up! Like as soon as you walk outta school in the evening, you're bored, yo there's something wrong with you. Am I a farmer? coz I'm surrounded by vegetables! Ahh.. it was meant to be a motivation, but everything comes out as an insult from my mouth.

Look! @cutekanak makes a post about boredom, but she also brings an idea! Respect to you girl! You make a farmer proud.
    @Durwin goes all in, putting in peoples heads they need to upvote his posts the moment they join, it's like raising Muslims in America to be suicide bombers. It's all about the seed.
    @Zen00 reaches 1k rep points and joins the cool people under the spotlight, increased ego growth rate is currently being predicted by the latest quantum computers.
    I don't understand you @Katherinee what is the point of creating such a long sentence if most of us get tired of reading the titles of the topics coz it takes too much time and they would better be wasting it posting dumb radio posts just to get a laugh out of people they don't even know personally or online and honestly this all reminds me of my life and I wish I was an astronaut tho I would only lead to a disaster coz the first thing id try would be spitting out the spaceship's window.

Cheers, it's Friday! Let's get wasted, man down, mayday! Those who don't drink, try drugs, those who don't do drugs, try sniffin gasoline, those who don't do gasoline, try holding your breath till you get dizzy, those who don't do holding your breath, try spinnin, those who don't do spinning, try sealing garage doors and let your car run, so what I really mean is just have fun. Bring some crazy ideas for the weekend guys, don't be reckless, god bless you all, peace out!

• @Alte said in Goodmorning Radio 14/12/18:

I don't understand you @Katherinee what is the point of creating such a long sentence if most of us get tired of reading the titles of the topics coz it takes too much time and they would better be wasting it posting dumb radio posts just to get a laugh out of people they don't even know personally or online and honestly this all reminds me of my life and I wish I was an astronaut tho I would only lead to a disaster coz the first thing id try would be spitting out the spaceship's window.

I almost had an heartattack cuz I couldn't breath after reading such a long paragraph without dots dashes and commas that's why i'm trying to give someone else an heartattack but it's not working cuz I "read" everything in my head while i'm writing something so i'm pretty much suffocating my own mind send help i'm.... dead

• Banned

@Alte Im starting to rely on these posts as part of my morning routine 😂

• @SoFa_king_Cody It's all about the seed :D

• @Alte :zipper_mouth_face:
    Facepalm

:joy: :joy:

• @katherine we need answer