• Good morning to guys in this beautiful evening! I have wrapped a belt around my arm, not to take heroin but to woop some ass! Man how fast people forget the good things you've done. I'm tryna be nice to people, I try to respect them as equal human beings, don't care about their personalities etc. But mfs just simply do not deserve it! Be rude, they'll think ur a jackas, be nice they'll think ur a virgin or something lol, so cave man, such limited brain, much wtf. But thas not where this day ends ey?

@Jimmy1708 there watches his first gay pron video, goes online shocked and asks if others have, and of course denies he has ever watched it himself. Anyway, this reminded me of the time when I was so pissed at a couple of girls, I was like hell with this Ima be gay. So I put on a gay video, I mean how bad can it be. They start kissing, I get a weird feeling but meh, nothing too crazy. Then they take their pants off and it hangs there... this is where I got the first thought of "Maybe not?" And he didn't even wait till it gets up!! He sucks it in his mouth like a spaghetti, im like hell nah! Lost my appetite for like 2 days, and thought I'll never get horrny again. But hey, I got the answers.

Hey you the not so popular folks, @Azriel is givin away free upvotes. What an angel ey? Now everyone can be popular and act like the earth goes around them. No ones popular when everyone's popular, good thinking.

Oh and @JessicaGrant, if you click on "Recent Posts", you can clearly see that someone is trying to dig up your past.

And all these single males, females, bi, no-bi, whatever-bi, guys there are people you can pay to get laid! Why are you all choosing TWS, i don't get it. If anything comes to my mind, your desires are not fulfilled not because you are ugly or annoying, it's because ur fkin dumb lol! I apologize for not being sorry that im rude, but what does it take to get it to your head? Slap a makeup on ur face and hola go get that.. genital! Ya'll got like what, 20 years max, before you start to get old? Stop being such sissies, what ya got to lose? Azriels upvote? You got this! For the rest, enjoy the weekend guys, wish you guys good health in this weird weather, god bless you and peace out!

• @Alte kyaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! You're giving me too much exposure. I'd never ever post in the community again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

• @Alte said in Goodmorning Radio 22/12/18:

Oh and @JessicaGrant, if you click on "Recent Posts", you can clearly see that someone is trying to dig up your past.

Well, that someone is just trying to understand that all of @JessicaGrant post aint about nasty and badass things 😛
    She is clean tho. :smirk: i think i am in love rn ;)

• @Alte said in Goodmorning Radio 22/12/18:

I apologize for not being sorry that im rude, but what does it take to get it to your head?

I love this 😂

• @Alte Will we have a Radio Show on 24-26. Dec too? :lion_face:

• I think so