• @Kana LoLz

• @DarkIce when I say beautiful I mean inside out I.mean you may be gorgeous irl but when I call you beautiful I mean you have a beautiful soul😄

• @Vampire_Queen i am a piece of shit.
    ( see how accurate i am)

• @Vampire_Queen Idk about that :thinking_face: but anyways thankuuu :blush:

• Idiot

• can squish a watermelon with my thighs.:lying_face:

• @Firefly :face_palm: OHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOD!! U STRONG WHEMAN !! (⊙_◎)

• @Vampire_Queen I perfectly agree. Everyone of us is undefinably more complex than any thought, feeling or set of words we ourselves could find to describe us. And since we are way too complex to understand ourselves others it's even more difficult for others since they lack all the insight into us that we have. But since others have a different perspective on us then we ourselves, it is also possible for them to see things about us that we cannot see.

But I'll give it a try anyways: I am a child of my own times, male, rather shy and careful. I'm very interested in understanding this world, others and myself and getting closer to the truth. I realize more and more that there are so much more things that we cannot put in words, than those we can. I am kind of a seeker, a careful explorer if you will. I have a hard time letting others get close to me, for reasons I cannot get into in a few words. I would like to connect deeply with others though. I would like to be a better dancer. I would like to start a family... when I'm ready. I like to have a good laugh, and I like it when I feel good when I'm around others, but that doesn't happen as often as I'd wish for. I'd like to be more disciplined, because discipline – though disreputed as a crime of generations before – in truth is simply the ability to create the reality that I want to create instead of being steered by others or by my own needs and drives. Too many words?

• me myself and I 💎

• Today I had an idea I thought I should post here. I think it is really important that we learn to communicate who we really are, or maybe who we are and how we feel and see things in this very moment instead of just trying to please others. Because beeing honest is the only way in which others can like us – because otherwise they'll just like some persona we created and we'll continue to be alone.

Of equal importance is to learn to give others the opportunity to communicate their real self to us. This means that we learn to really listen – which is more than just hearing what the otherone says of course. Seems just as hard to me as the first thing though.

PS: questions like yours create such opportunities, keep up the good ideas!