• Gamers

After a long time , another fact post :3

1 . about one third of Germany is still covered in forests
    2 . University is free for everyone [even non-germans]
    3 . Berlin is about 9 x larger than Paris , and has more bridges than Venice
    4 . Germany shares borders with nine other countries. Denmark, Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
    5 . The first printed book was in German
    6 . In Germany there’s no punishment for a prisoner who tries to escape from jail, because it is a basic human instinct to be free
    7 . Denying the holocaust is a crime in Germany

overall , Germany is a great country

• @jessicagrant
    Informative as ever, thanks Jess, keep em coming :)

• @jessicagrant said in Facts about Germany:

4 . Germany shares borders with nine other countries. Denmark, Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
    6 . In Germany there’s no punishment for a prisoner who tries to escape from jail, because it is a basic human instinct to be free

Found the last 2 very interesting!!

• @jessicagrant Cracks are appearing in the heart of Europe. Despite Germany’s historic economic expansion and Chancellor Angela Merkel just starting her fourth term, there are increasing signs of instability.

Globalization and changing technology are threatening to bring deep structural changes to the tradition-bound country, where not everybody has benefited equally from the upswing, and an influx of refugees in 2015 flushed nationalist sentiment into the open. Support for mainstream political parties, including Merkel’s bloc, is withering and the populist AfD is surging, particularly in pockets where unemployment remains high.
    You let in too many Muslims who don’t want to confirm to German traditions.

• @jessicagrant I’m not knocking Germany. I’m 1/2 German. I’m just saying !!! That’s whats happening in the US too. People are coming in hete but want to change our traditions. They try to get rid of Christmas because they don’t believe in it. That’s fine you don’t have to. But don’t stop me from saying Merry Christmas.

• @jessicagrant

As I said before Jess you have some great facts thrown in here.
    @Sara-f Maybe you miss the point of this informative ‘fact sheet’ that Ms Grant has once again provided.
    You are for sure correct in you views and notes on the current state of political play within the European Union, however this is not the only place (alon side by side with the US) that have issues concerning people moving to a nation and then trying to change it because their belief system is different. This happens all over the world, to all colour, creed and race.
    The fact of the matter is the cause to those particular issues is based in the modern concept of diversity. Without this concept people would not have the need to express and push their ideas to a place that maybe doesn’t want it.

1. Diversity has gone to far,
    2. Human rights have gone to extremes,
    3. People become offended way to easily nowadays

• @JessicaGrant said in Facts about Germany:

✔💯 Yup. German goverments have such plan to keep "nature" and "beauty" of their country.

✔💯 yup. Das ist keine fee für die Schüle im Deutschland.

Ehm i dont know about this but cool ;)

Yuo. Belgium, Luxemburg, Austria, Switzerland and Netherland know German and Dutch. These countries actually has the same pronounciation in some words, German and Dutch words aint that far tho. 😂

✔💯 yup. German wad the first Country who created this book as well as 1G in telecommunication.

✔💯 yup. Their mission is "to make human human".

😂 yes. Even when you said "No", you might be killed.

Indeed.
    So, Jess, should we move to German and live together in a roof? 😉

• Hi looking for someone from Germany, I'm a student from SUNY Fashion Institute of Technology. I'm looking for some info and answer about German purchasing habits and beauty products for my International Marketing Research class.

•Do seasonal allergies in Germany affect purchases?

•How do they think? (Values, attitudes, interests/hobbies, religion, behavior, etc.)

•How does our product(Tom Ford perfume) help our target audience? What problem does it solve?

•How often do people switch their beauty brands?

•Does our target(the ones buy perfume) consumers read online reviews before making a purchasing decision?

•What are the types of customers that are buying the same products or services?

•What places do they frequent shop the most?