• @jamesandy said in Who is Most Horny TWS User?:

@wtfjudith said in Who is Most Horny TWS User?:

Well fuck you all, I’ll take the horniest female user title for myself
    All I’m on here for is to get noods and more husbands/wives

Also, definitely @Rendezvous

Hahahah, this was superb
    But trust me I will never going to say to stop being horny :)
    May GOD make u more n more horny and we all keep getting ur noodes pics and videos :) :D

Yeah. Amen.

• I'm probably the most afflicted tbh. I know I am supposed to rise above the passions of the flesh, but the world advertises so profusely it makes it nearly impossible to destroy my desires, not to mention peer pressure. I mean when you try to rise above such things people will resent you, and love to see you fail. I kept resisting the times I had a chance to be with a woman in bed, and now after all these years knowing I don't have what it takes I can't seem to find a partner to save my life. I am a believer, and so I consider that what Jesus said to get married if I cannot rise above the passions of the flesh, but also that he advised against marriage itself because it is worldly. It's already hard to bear such a cross, but these times, and many times before the world is full of non discretion, even though deep down I'm sure even though most of us have given up on sacred vows of commitment that the idea of being sacred, romantic, and dedicated to one sexual partner is beautiful to most of us even still. I suspect to even those who try to destroy hopes of such a thing still regard its splendor, but yet desires of the flesh are just an excuse for the enemy to swarm us with the furnace, and burn us when we covet what we cannot have. It's sad. I am a horny guy, but I gotta get married or its not blessed. Maybe I should get fixed lmao

• @steelfirehawk
    I haven't read anything that was as well written as your post in a very long time. My wife died almost 4 years ago and I miss her dearly. I also miss the aspect of being in a dedicated monogamous relationship and the intimacy that goes with it. Not to mention the trust. Faith. And the other niceties that go along with it.
    Nice place you took me to with your words. Thank you.

• @wet-teri Gory to God my friend. Glad it gave you nice feelings. That makes me feel happy

• @steelfirehawk
    Although I do sympathize with you on your affliction. Truly well written and moving.

• @wet-teri my way of thinking is regardless if I am perishing, or am bound to be lost in the void the abyss the least I can do is try to express my witness, and be honest hoping not to offend anyone. It's always my pleasure when instead of being persecuted some one combs something out to benefit them in any way, but then although I can appreciate being used to make sense of something deep to claim such a beautiful thing would be vain, and if there be any truth in my words it is rewarding enough knowing someone found something special, and if the Lord is pleased I am pleased to be his tool. Life can be mostly hard to bear, but some moments are pretty awesome too

• @Minni hmu babe..send nudes :smirk:

• Hy how are you

• ♡ soul searchers ♡ Music Lovers

Got some catching up to do here ,this guy's kicking, he so horny he blind
    alt text
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B2CfFJBgI-E/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

• Banned

This guy called Ash on global chat .