What if when you die your body shuts down but your still fully aware of what's happening to your body.....

•    BV           @itsnix welp thats life

• @martin_eden I wasn't talking about being buried alive I was talking about when you die and what happens, since we really don't know, who's to say we do just sit there in the blackness of our coffin aware of everything that's happening

• Do you ever think how many souls are there in this whole wide world!! Considering billions of population and also include the people who are dead. Where are they now? Maybe a place similiar to Earth though without any hunger money and all other worldly things we strive for here!! Like where are these souls coming from.?!! Nobody knows

• @itsnix We do know that self-awareness, being conscious, are functions of our prefrontal cortex, functions that cease when that part of our brain is damaged or dies. "You" is also a function of your prefrontal cortex. So, you will not "sit there in the blackness of our coffin aware of everything that's happening". "You" will exist only in the memory of those who knew "you".

• @itsnix I can't answer your question but I had a friend who was decapitated in a automobile accident. I know that when you shut off oxygen to the brain it takes a few minutes to die.
    I've always wondered if he knew (and saw) what happened to him as his head was flying through the air and when it came to rest in the field where it was found.

• Banned

@wet-teri hey message me

• @wet-teri said in What if when you die your body shuts down but your still fully aware of what's happening to your body.....:

@itsnix I can't answer your question but I had a friend who was decapitated in a automobile accident. I know that when you shut off oxygen to the brain it takes a few minutes to die.
    I've always wondered if he knew (and saw) what happened to him as his head was flying through the air and when it came to rest in the field where it was found.

😢😢😢😢

• @martin_eden or so science says, that doesn't apply to you spiritually and even if that's what we think now will never actually know what happens after we die till we die so my anxiety still stands

• @azriel shit dude 😢 yeah my friends dad died the same way but I never thought about that thanks a lot 😭😭

• @itsnix
    Spirituality, (as in religion, ghosts, supernatural and all that bullshit) is based on superstition, bred by lack of education and wishful thinking, and promoted by abject institutions like the church. Why would you bring up such nonsense? You question science but accept the existence of bullshit like the supernatural. One might think you are just joking. Are you?
    What happens inside the grave? Let's keep it simple: a skull full of maggots doesn't sense shit!