• Dear Willow (a capriSUN queen)

At first may be you wonder why i do write this post and may be you will misunderstand me again like in my first post or may be you will have same perception like some boys too. I know my limit when i write something but if you do understand it well, you will get what i mean.

1. Thank you a lot for your post about "it is okay not to be okay". At that time, what i knew about that post, you just led me to forget it. I understand how you feel and i dont want to say anything. You dont need that, what you need is acceptance. What i thought in that time? Screw with some people who had bad mouthing you. Your friends will always love you even the ugly side of you. If you are bipolar and depressed or you feel you crazy girl who looks like boy then you felt down, how about me? Did you see my first part of this drama about judith? You can make summary about it. There is no difference between me and you. I am with you. So just face it, find your own happiness without seeing somebody hate words. Be proud of yourself, you deserve it.
      When you post it, i was in the hardest situation when i revealed a girl that i really love since i was 18 till now has been pregnant because of my bestie also she will say a single vow with him on this saturday. She called me and said something like "you re a good boy. You dont deserve a girl like me. thank you for loving me for more that 6 years, thank you for everything you have done but we are done. I am pregnant and this is your bestie baby". I cant tell how hurtfull it is since what i remembered in that time my sister came to me and hugged me to chill me down and i cried on her shoulder. I am just wondering, why do girls prefer a bad boy to be with them? Why do girls could never see that boys have a heart to love his girl even he never showed it of? Why do girls keep saying boys are always bastard man, how about girls? Shame of me right, willow? I just figured out my bestie did such things with my gf on April, it means my gf cheated on me for almost 4 years and i did not notice it. But after all of sudden, i still love her. If that global chat never showed Judith that day and i did not know her, i swear i might be so depressed now, locking myself on my room and wanna kill myself.
    2. I dont want to bring this topic back but you have know, i really did not like that girl’s post about you. I almost asked ragnar to make that chickd not exist in this tws after saw you included there. What she did to you, i dont have any tolerance again. I was really mad but when that things happened, i did not join this site yet. If i were there in that time, may be i would stop it because of you. Nobody in this world could have any parts of your existence, your privacy life and your feeling. That three things are always on your hand because you are a captain of this life, thus you could make your own decision. So, whatever happened in that time, may be it is easy to say it, just accept and embrace with it. If you still feel shame of it, just see me, how crazy and madly in love i am right now with some sad stories. You know, some people said i am just a liar or whatever they are saying, but i dont care with that. When i posted this first part of drama, somebody mistakes me and curse me. Meanwhile what i explain in the first part is just saying thank you to her to be a healer of mine, to cheer me up every time. I love her but i cant be hers. I just want this things like it be, no more. If you also feel uncomfortable, or down and hurted, i will do understand and support you. So, let it go. Please growing stronger, you re 4 mixing blood girl (like a juice), i believe you are a wonderful girl. When you touch your maturity, you will bloom like flowers.
      Since i am so bleeding inside, i m broken, and i cant handle with this pain, may be i need time to be on hibernation mode. I don't know how long it takes but i have to heal my feeling first. Do me a favor please, take care of Judith. She is the only reason why i do exist in here. Thanks a lot, for everything, willow. You always be my favorite writer in here.

Best,

G.

Notes: Nothing. I just need your twin sister nudes picture. 😏 (lol)

"The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand, we listen to reply" - anonimous

• @g-a ya know sniffle
    Ive always wanted an appreciation post.
    huggies im here for you dude, from the way some of these things are written, you seem sad. And Ill always be in my messages ready to talk. About anything from peanut butter to life stories. (Im craving peanut butter rnow).

Love you πŸ’š

• @willow Since i was so kind. Today, will i get something? Yes, your nude pictures 😏 then willow stab me rn

• @g-a said in UNFORGIVING STORIES (DRAMA PART 3, ENDING):

@willow Since i was so kind. Today, will i get something? Yes, your nude pictures 😏 then willow stab me rn

How abt I give you some of @Mr-H β€˜s nudes?

• @willow said in UNFORGIVING STORIES (DRAMA PART 3, ENDING):

@g-a said in UNFORGIVING STORIES (DRAMA PART 3, ENDING):

@willow Since i was so kind. Today, will i get something? Yes, your nude pictures 😏 then willow stab me rn

@willow i love girls, girl 😏

Those were supposed to be for you. I don't share your nudes babe :smirk:

• Music Lovers

@mr-h said in UNFORGIVING STORIES (DRAMA PART 3, ENDING):

@willow said in UNFORGIVING STORIES (DRAMA PART 3, ENDING):

your nudes

sprays you with a fire extinguisher SHUT UP

@mr-h said in UNFORGIVING STORIES (DRAMA PART 3, ENDING):

@willow said in UNFORGIVING STORIES (DRAMA PART 3, ENDING):

your nudes

sprays you with a fire extinguisher SHUT UP

It's getting kinda hot in here looks @Willow with puppy eyes