• Did you pay for her burger?
    Did you pay for his nanny?
    Did you pay for the glass she broke last night because she was drunk?
    And yet he/she broke up?
    (Why do I sound like the trivago guy?)
    Ok so,
    According to me, A breakup insurance bond needs to be signed between partners before they get into a relationship.
    The one who broke up, needs to maybe pay in terms of cash. Or maybe not woo another person for a week.
    Suggestions needed.

@RAGNAR 's baby:
    alt text

• @NutellaBigGoat Why are you asking for suggestions? You're already married to @Catwoman though. I guess you're indulging in adultery now. You have a son named @BabyLucifer.
    alt text
    At least you might think about your son before indulging in this stuff. He will be obviously affected lol.

• @damncuteguy shhh. Shhh. Dont let @sup know. Shhhhshshshshs

• @NutellaBigGoat Try to remember section 497

• Dam i never thought my kid gon look like this

• @nutellabiggoat Actually there needs to be a relationship agreement. With the following clauses, as proposed by Sheldon:

Section 4: Booboos and ouchies - Amy must help Sheldon when he has a small injury (like a splinter).
    Section 5: Hand Holding - Hand holding is only allowed under the following circumstances:
    A: Either party is in danger of falling off of a cliff, precipice, or ledge.
    B: Either party is deserving of a hearty handshake after winning a Nobel Prize.
    C: Moral support during flu shots. (As of the end of the fifth season, this section no longer applies since Sheldon and Amy have started to hold hands, though it annoys Sheldon).
    According to the codicil of the Relationship Agreement neither party is allowed to pout or be moody on date night.
    Notable exception: In "The Countdown Reflection" (S5E24), while watching Howard's rocket launch into space, Sheldon worries about Howard because he does not trust Russian technology (with good reason as the rocket ship actually has a gas leak and Russians aren't trustworthy) and for comfort he grabs and holds Amy's hand, seemingly without realizing he had done so.
    (Unstated sections)
    Sheldon and Amy's Date Night is every second Thursday of the month and, in the case of there being five Thursdays in a month, Date Night will be on the third Thursday instead.
    It is not specified whether it is in the agreement or not, but Sheldon and Amy have a "Girlfriend/Boyfriend Sing-Along Night".
    Amy must give a 72-hour-notice to Sheldon in advance of a trip. Additionally, she must also check the tire pressure and call the Centers for Disease Control to ask which shots they would recommend for the trip.
    On the two-year anniversary of their first date, they must go to a nice restaurant and hold conversation and have physical contact in a manner that onlookers would perceive as affectionate/intimate.
    Separate sections on career changes, financial instability and what happens if there is an intelligent dog uprising. In the last one Sheldon and Amy plan to betray the human race.
    Each party is also required to take care of the other when they are sick as in "The Fish Guts Displacement" (S06E10).
    Sheldon and Amy must kiss only on date nights.
    Either party must not undergo cosmetic surgery unless it's to look like a Klingon, as seen in "The Bachelor Party Corrosion" (S9E13).
    There is a “no nostalgia” clause.

• Banned

This is a very disputable question because many people have different experience with it. However, I completely trust the insurance companies from this review https://www.americaninsurance.com/what-recoverable-depreciation and I hope they are good