• @thestrangest I'm pretty sure I was clear enough.

• @ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ makes sense, they're $HINY

• @spoofer said in I HAVE A COUPLE OF THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THE NEW AWARDS:

@thestrangest I'm pretty sure I was clear enough.

Uhm I'm not sure that you should address that to me m8. Read what i said to @ᑕᖇIᗰᔕ-ᑎ before reading your comment

• @thestrangest You wouldn't make a topic about them if they were shit. I mean, you're contradicting yourself, "I don't give 1 fuck, let's make a topic about them". I hope my message will be received now, "m8".

• Watch Anime Eyes

@spoofer said in I HAVE A COUPLE OF THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THE NEW AWARDS:

@thestrangest You wouldn't make a topic about them if they were shit. I mean, you're contradicting yourself, "I don't give 1 fuck, let's make a topic about them". I hope my message will be received now, "m8".

Uhm. Read my topic m8 retard, I'm pointing out a spelling error(you know, from people running a mass
    communication site) and reminding TWS that the TWS admins basically sexually harassed(it wasn't violent but you get the idea) and now they're giving her a SEXIEST TWS MEMBER medal, didn't you even read the fucking tags on the topic?

• @spoofer i didn't change those, that's what they were the moment you clicked on this topic. Now go home

• @spoofer You’re never logical lmao

• @thestrangest "silver??? I'm going to be the only one having this for a while so make it either black, dark red or gold if you can" yeah, definitely not whining like a stupid brat. First of all, get your facts straight, you complain about the spelling error because you want your fucking medal to be a proof of how "good" you are in debates, I'm certain you wouldn't have done that for someone's else medal. Plus, if the "victim" who was sexually harassed (online, it sounds as stupid as cyberbullying) gave a damn about what happened, she wouldn't be here anymore, would she? Think before you write, dipshit.

• @ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ Or you are as dumb as that 15 years old kid who wants his perfect medal here. You should go and kick some more people on Discord because they bullied you, fucking psycho.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@thestrangest "silver??? I'm going to be the only one having this for a while so make it either black, dark red or gold if you can" yeah, definitely not whining like a stupid brat.

BITCH, I've left the site for 3 weeks now, think i care that much? The amount of fucks given is important, 0 fucks were given here, the people who are going to see that medal are my friends, not me, jeez

First of all, get your facts straight, you complain about the spelling error because you want your fucking medal to be a proof of how "good" you are in debates,

Well that's not really proof, more like a complement, but you're not completely wrong there, the reason why i talked about this spelling error is because it was the 1st one i read and because it was on my medal

I'm certain you wouldn't have done that for someone's else medal

I would if i found it, sadly i only read that one first and too bad it was directed at me

Plus, if the "victim" who was sexually harassed (online, it sounds as stupid as cyberbullying) gave a damn about what happened, she wouldn't be here anymore, would she? Think before you write, dipshit.

Well ask her retard, she'd tell you differently, she screenshot it, posted it everywhere, and not to mention that what happened with her was on a couple of topics as proof that the TWS admins are scum so if she DIDN'T care much, other people did

• Watch Anime Eyes

@ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ Or you are as dumb as that 15 years old kid who wants his perfect medal here.

Year* oh wow you know my age, how enlightening. Who are you? @Sumof1? @KΞK?

You should go and kick some more people on Discord because they bullied you, fucking psycho.

??? I kicked you when i was an admin on a discord server? Good to know I'm guessing you deserved it(and no i kick people out after a vote)

• @ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ start and lets do users based nominations so users can suggest who should be given award. @Willow
    @TheStrangest original willow was not deleted.

• @thestrangest I can clearly see that you left, that's why you keep making posts and topic that often, dead men tell no tales as I remember. And why the fuck do you care that much about what happened to her, I don't remember her being into toy boys. If she wanted that publicity here, she would make a topic about that by herself. And just because an admin/moderator is trash, it doesn't mean that all of them act the same, I thought that you're smart enough not to judge a community by one single user. Also, for your next topic, did I fucking tag you? I was talking about Fanta's immature and stupid actions.

• @talkwithstranger said in I HAVE A COUPLE OF THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THE NEW AWARDS:

@ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ start and lets do users based nominations so users can suggest who should be given award. @Willow
    @TheStrangest original willow was not deleted.

User* given which award*

Where did her account go? Well the last time i checked she hasn't been on for like 6+ months but i know that account existed and now doesn't because: @Willow is now @Willoww's account and for that to be possible either the other girl that was named willow came back 6 months later just to change her username or her account was deleted so that willoww can remove the extra w in her username

• @thestrangest I want you to start doing your own nomination and polls to get more award ideas and let people decide whom should be the winner of awards.

• Hello, I have a boner :eyes:

• @spoofer You’re so retarded, it’s not even funny.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@thestrangest I can clearly see that you left, that's why you keep making posts and topic that often

Jeez, i have about 6k posts on this website now and only having 1 hour's worth of posts in the past 3 weeks clearly means I'm not as active as i used to be

dead men tell no tales as I remember.

??? Sure

And why the fuck do you care that much about what happened to her, I don't remember her being into toy boys.

??? Toy boys? I hate @Moisturbation, she's incredibly pretentious and has trolled and bullied many users, but I'd still point out if something wrong is happening to her or someone else i don't like

If she wanted that publicity here, she would make a topic about that by herself

I can't guarantee that because i don't know if she has been active(remember? because I'm not using TWS that much anymore) so in that case it'd be a sign for my TWS friends that the admins show 0 signs of them slowing down their BS

And just because an admin/moderator is trash, it doesn't mean that all of them act the same

??? They're a collective my dude, they act as 1

I thought that you're smart enough not to judge a community by one single user

@TalkWithStranger isn't a community, it's a collective, an account that spews out bullshit repeatedly, whether or not multiple people are using it, aslong as they're not controlling each other, it doesn't change anything

Also, for your next topic, did I fucking tag you?
    I was talking about Fanta's immature and stupid actions.

Sure