• @thestrangest and that link that you sent says i'm right

• Watch Anime Eyes

@sumof1 why don't you use your own google search to see that it's "drunk" not "drank". Infact the 1st 3 websites in the google search say that

it's "i have never drunk coffee/latte"

• @sumof1 said in Stop being gay - I will not put a longer title TWS:

@thestrangest and that link that you sent says i'm right

No it doesn't retard

• @thestrangest once again your reading skills hold you back, it says that in place of drank, it's not incorrect, in the past, it's a past tense form. that's what your link says as well you just happen to be blind

• @thestrangest if you wanna be stupid then keep going

• Watch Anime Eyes

@sumof1

It is "I HAVE NEVER DRUNK"

Let me screenshot the 1st 3 sites in the google search YOU sent me

Here is the google search YOU sent me:

0_1523453629461_Screenshot_20180411-153033.png

Here is the 1st site:

0_1523453517563_20180411_152819.png

2nd site:

0_1523453526677_20180411_152917.png

3rd site:

0_1523453543328_20180411_153019.png

• @sumof1 convinced yet?

• @sumof1 said in Stop being gay - I will not put a longer title TWS:

@thestrangest once again your reading skills hold you back, it says that in place of drank, it's not incorrect, in the past, it's a past tense form. that's what your link says as well you just happen to be blind

The irony is that you misread that because you don't even understand what you're reading. Now enjoy the fact that the first 3 sites (and probably 80% of the sites after that) say I'm right

• @thestrangest this is from the same site that you used0_1523464835952_strang.PNG 0_1523464868290_strang 2.PNG 0_1523464885195_strang 3.PNG 0_1523464899108_strang 4.PNG

• @thestrangest you only chose the comments that supported what you were saying, so far i haven't found any site that says drank is totally incorrect. It's not used as much because it's confused with being intoxicated

• I was born this way. I don't care if that's not what you want to hear, it's the way it is, as simple as that.
    I'm bisexual and I've always known I was kind of attracted to bothe sexes.

When I was small (7-8 ish), there's this movie I remember watching with my friends, that typical high school musical type and in it there was a lesbian couple. It was the first time I had seen a same sexe couple and when I was watching it, I remember thinking that it seemed just so natural to me. Then I started imagining myself being with another girl and I figured that I really liked the idea. Those fantasies were cut short however when the friends I was with at the time commented on how weird and disgust it was while we were watching the movie. We were just kids at the time and i guess it was a normal first reaction for them since they had never seen a gay couple and it was different to the love they were used to seing, but I on the other hand was totally down with it.
    I had actually been about to talk to them about it and how it seemed so nice to me, but after hearing them talk about it so negatively, I decided to keep quiet.

After that I kind of rejected the idea of being attracted to the other sex and moved on, I was a kid anyways so it didn't really change much.

When I finally got to high school however is when I really started to question my sexuality.
    When I say question here, I mean that I didn't know myself well enough yet to know that I was bi. I did not gradually turn bi or decide one day 'hey, what if I tried being with girls? who knows, might be fun!'
    No. I've always been bi and people who are gay were born that way, it just takes time for some of us to figure it out for ourselves. You seem to think otherwise, but come on, who are you to know?

My high school is an all girls school, so it was pretty easy for me to figure out that there were girls out there I was romantically interested in. I've had a short term girlfriend before who was les and had already done her coming out, but I've never done mine. Never told my friends, never told my family, she's the only one in my surroundings who has ever known.

I stumbled on TWS randomly, but the reason I stayed was because there's a part of the community I've slowly started to love. It's the only place where I've talked about my sexuality with others, gay or not, and have in general received a lot of support.
    I see it as my way to kind of test the waters before I come out irl, so I must admit that seing people talk like you do is fucking discouraging.

I didn't fucking choose to be bisexual, but if I meet a girl who I love and am happy with, then I believe it'll have been worth it, wether the people around me will have accepted it or not.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@sumof1 said in Stop being gay - I will not put a longer title TWS:

@thestrangest you only chose the comments that supported what you were saying

LOLOLOL. RETARD, i chose the comments that had the most upvotes and were on top. You went waaaaaaayyyyyy under to find a guy saying that what you are saying is not proper English but passes because it is used a lot

so far i haven't found any site that says drank is totally incorrect. It's not used as much because it's confused with being intoxicated

LOL, the way it is taught in school is "drink-drank-drunk"(base form-past form-past participle form)

As in:

To drink

I drank

I have/he had drunk coffee/ never drunk coffee

Search the base, past and past participle forms of any verb, remember that we put the past participle after "have/had" and you'll always know what to write. The past participle form of drink is drunk so it is(IN PROPER FUCKING ENGLISH) "i have drunk", the past participle of forget is forgotten so it is "i have forgotten"...

• @thestrangest It doesn't matter how many upvotes they have you didn't read what some of them were saying what i'm saying is drank is still correct but it's not used as much because it's confused with being intoxicated. But you're so caught up with proving me wrong you can't even see that

• Stop trolling lol @SUmof1

• Watch Anime Eyes

@sumof1 said in Stop being gay - I will not put a longer title TWS:

@thestrangest It doesn't matter how many upvotes they have you didn't read what some of them were saying what i'm saying is drank is still correct but it's not used as much because it's confused with being intoxicated.

No man. "Drank" is not the past participle of the verb "drink" so it should not be used after have /had

But you're so caught up with proving me wrong you can't even see that

You can also say "all he did was spoke" like 21 savage does for all i care but you have to recognise that it's not proper English but instead street talk. I really don't care how you say it just know that "drank" is not the past participle and is not supposed to be used after have/had.

P.S. there is a reason why the most upvoted response is called "best answer" on every single one of these websites

• @hermes said in Stop being gay - I will not put a longer title TWS:

Stop trolling lol @SUmof1

Hi Hermes. What was the last message you delivered to the Olympian Gods about?

• @thestrangest That wasn't my point, i'm trying to tell you that drank is still correct. The reason it isn't used in standard dialogue anymore is to avoid association with alcohol. i can do this all day i'm not wrong.

• @sumof1 what do you mean by correct? It isn't grammatical correct, that's for sure. If you mean correct as in acceptable then sure(just not in English class)

• @thestrangest i'm basing this off from the comment from the first picture i sent, it was correct from 17th to the 19th century but after that it was considered to be synonymous to 'inebriate' but it has always been acceptable.

• @sumof1 hmmm. Interesting. Now that you add the date it helps. So it was correct and used a lot from around the 16 hundreds to the end of the 18 hundreds. Good to know. I for some reason want to know more now. I wonder where i can