• Okay listen up @BOOTS22 cuz I've got somethin to say...
    So I know we haven't known each other very long but I'm sooooo glad that we are friends. You are one of the nicest people I've met on here- no you are the nicest person I've met on here-and I just want to say thank you for showing me that not everyone is going to treat me badly like they have in the past. You're a great guy and I'm glad you found someone like Abby, she's perfect for you in many ways and it makes me happy knowing you're happy with her.
    Also, I don't care how much you deny it, you do look like they guy that plays Thor so accept the fucking facts!!!
    Mmk imma go now cuz idk how to put everything else into words but i hope you are having an amazing 16th birthday!!!!
    Go have fun or something!! (but not too much fun cuz that'll get you in trouble lol)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOTS

• Awwwww thanks shelbs! And the guys name is Chris Hemsworth. You are one of the nicest people I know also! Thanks for being my friend! You are great! And yes you do somewhat look like Jennifer Lawrence, somewhat, not totally but somewhat. But you Definetly are prettier than her accept that!

• @boots22 np and ik his name lol also NO I DONT and shes prettier