• Music Lovers

@s_dawn i live for photography, reading, running, cooking, and writing.
    My favorite is most definitely cooking. There is so much free reign in the kitchen it feels like. That and I like food. I constantly get to come up with my own creations and just have fun with it. Also, it reminds me of home. When my mon would spend hours with me in the kitchen rolling out thin tortilla, churning butter, and grinding cassava
    Running is a close second. However, i associate it more with when Im sad, because I use it to clear my head rather than for actual fun.

• Gamers

strategy games, or anything multiplayer with my friends, and thats because i like playing games, they put my mind to work, and i also get to spend time with friends, what more can you ask for :p

• My favorite hobby is traveling. I like to see the whole world and its really amazing to see the people from different community and from different cultures.

• Cars.. They are a way for me to express myself through customizations; which makes the car exclusive to me and what appeals to me. My car is a part of my personality that everyone can see and admire.

• @s_dawn My hobbies have included photography, reading, writing, singing when I think noone is listening, dancing when I think noone is watching, cooking (mainly baking) and eating.
    My favourite is also photography as I tend to take candid shots of my friends which I show them years on and we remember why they made that face or did that dance or we remember a good time with that person we no longer have in our lives.
    I get what you mean about being able to see what you've made it through and there are times I've gone through my photos after thinking everything is monotonous and realised that not everything in life is as straight lined as one would think.

• @ms_e truuue

• Learning to understand as actually and truthfully as I am able ^^ then, hopefully becoming more able than I was.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• My favorite hobby is search for hobby

• My favorite hobby is jogging because it's possible to lose weight fast while doing this xD