Did we choose how to live our lives or it's all planned already by GOD ?

• @alwaysstranger said in Did we choose how to live our lives or it's all planned already by GOD ?:

@ragnar-lothbrok said in Did we choose how to live our lives or it's all planned already by GOD ?:

@alwaysstranger said in Did we choose how to live our lives or it's all planned already by GOD ?:

@ragnar-lothbrok god is an asshole IF he exists

damnit, iddnt mean that, ffs, he gave everyone a choice to follow right or wrong

if god already KNOWS exactly what you are going to do then you don't have any choice

it is already destined that some peoples can go to hell and others to paradise, also remind you destiny can be changed depends on a persons faith and his willingness to change

if he was destined to be a bad person and he changed then thats where destiny changes. so it depends on your choice of life

So you're telling me

1. God knows the future(destiny)

2. But i can change (destiny)

3. So god can be wrong and ignorant about the future(destiny) and not all knowing

You are so inconsistent

changing destiny doesnt mean God is ignorant, its a chance that God gave peoples so that they can be free in choosing either ways, hell or paradise.

• changing destiny doesnt mean God is ignorant, its a chance that God gave peoples so that they can be free in choosing either ways, hell or paradise.

If god doesn't already know EXACTLY what you're going to chose that means he's ignorent of the future. LOGIC BITCH

• @alwaysstranger said in Did we choose how to live our lives or it's all planned already by GOD ?:

changing destiny doesnt mean God is ignorant, its a chance that God gave peoples so that they can be free in choosing either ways, hell or paradise.

If god doesn't already know what you're going to chose that means he's ignorent of the future. LOGIC BITCH

he is clever and wise to make anyone change his destiny, and he knows each and everyones destiny and future. Omar (r.a) he was among serious killers and people who hated islam during islamic era at the time of prophet (pbuh) but he changed his destiny and we always mention his name on our prayers and when we recite quran

• @ragnar-lothbrok said in Did we choose how to live our lives or it's all planned already by GOD ?:

@alwaysstranger said in Did we choose how to live our lives or it's all planned already by GOD ?:

If god doesn't already know what you're going to chose that means he's ignorent of the future. LOGIC BITCH

he is clever and wise to make anyone change his destiny, and he knows each and everyones destiny and future. Omar (r.a) he was among serious killers and people who hated islam during islamic era at the time of prophet (pbuh) but he changed his destiny and we always mention his name on our prayers and when we recite quran

IF GOD KNOWS THE FUTURE AND THEN YOU CHANGE THE FUTURE THAT MEANS GOD DOESN'T KNOW THE FUTURE

IF GOD KNOWS YOUR DESTINY AND THEN YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY THAT MEANS GOD DOESN'T KNOW YOUR DESTINY

• @ragnar-lothbrok wtf is so hard to understand

@ragnar-lothbrok said in Did we choose how to live our lives or it's all planned already by GOD ?:

IF GOD KNOWS THE FUTURE AND THEN YOU CHANGE THE FUTURE THAT MEANS GOD DOESN'T KNOW THE FUTURE

damn!!! look let me make it this way, God knows our future and our destiny, it is all planned by God to live the life we are living. he knows our future but he can change it depending on how we use our life. as i said it is all planned by God, we are given opportunity to change our future. ughhhhh...its fckn complicated

• @ragnar-lothbrok said in Did we choose how to live our lives or it's all planned already by GOD ?:

damn!!! look let me make it this way, God knows our future and our destiny, it is all planned by God to live the life we are living. he knows our future but he can change it depending on how we use our life. as i said it is all planned by God, we are given opportunity to change our future.

So god is like

"
    GOD: i know everything including everyone's destiny

Human: does something

GOD: oh damn, I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOING TO DO THAT SO I'M GOING TO CHANGE HIS DESTINY

"

god sounds more confused than you are

• @alwaysstranger hahahha!! he aint confusing its like
    GOD; i know the future of alwaysstrangr, he will enter on paradise, but let me give him a chance to choose his path

Alwaysstranger; he be a bad person do somthin bad then he changes and be a good person, or do something that good

God; oh okay then he choosed the wright path even tho he spent his whole life denying me.

@alwaysstranger hahahha!! he aint confusing its like
    GOD; i know the future of alwaysstrangr, he will enter on paradise, but let me give him a chance to choose his path

Alwaysstranger; he be a bad person do somthin bad then he changes and be a good person, or do something that good

God; oh okay then he choosed the wright path even tho he spent his whole life denying me.

So god was waiting to find out what i was going to do because HE DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW

So god was waiting to find out what i was going to do because HE DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW

he knows everythng. its like giving you a coin for free, i know that u will use it, but depends on how will u use it, i might know 100% that u will buy a gum, but thn its yo choice to buy something u like. shortly God knws the future and our destiny.

he knows everythng. its like giving you a coin for free, i know that u will use it, but depends on how will u use it, i might know 100% that u will buy a gum

Oh wow god knows everything

but thn its yo choice to buy something u like. shortly God knws the future and our destiny.

But that means that he doesn't know what I'm going to buy because if he already knew what i was going to buy then it's not my choice since i had no choice.

If i had the choice to chose whatever i wanted then why did god already know what i was going to chose.

he knows everythng. its like giving you a coin for free, i know that u will use it, but depends on how will u use it, i might know 100% that u will buy a gum

Oh wow god knows everything

but thn its yo choice to buy something u like. shortly God knws the future and our destiny.

But that means that he doesn't know what I'm going to buy because if he already knew what i was going to buy then it's not ky choice since i had no choice

haha dude u gat a point but this God staff is freakin complicated. i only knw what ive told u, about changing our destiny

• @ragnar-lothbrok it's simple

GOD KNOWS YOUR DESTINY AND THEN YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY WHICH MEANS GOD DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW YOUR DESTINY

If god knows everything that means he created some people JUST because he wants to put them in hell forever.

So god IF he exists is an evil asshole

@ragnar-lothbrok it's simple

GOD KNOWS YOUR DESTINY AND THEN YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY WHICH MEANS GOD DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW YOUR DESTINY

If god knows everything that means he created some people JUST because he wants to put them in hell forever.

we can change our fate through dua

Du’a is an act of worship. It is the weapon of the believer and the only thing which can change Fate or Destiny. Du’aa’ is very important. It can change the Divine decree and relieve distress. Allah Says in Holy Quran:
    “And your Lord said: ‘Invoke Me [i.e. believes in My Oneness and asks Me for anything] I will respond to your (invocation). Verily, those who scorn My worship [i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness] they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!’” [Surah Ghaafir 40:60]
    In another Verse, Allah says:
    “And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad PBUH) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me” [Surah al-Baqarah 2:186]

Dua is beneficial with regard to what has been decreed and what has not been decreed.
    The Prophet (Peace be upon Him) said: “Nothing can change the Divine decree except Dua.

• @lee-sin if you believe in free will then you plan out your life

Du’a is an act of worship. It is the weapon of the believer and the only thing which can change Fate or Destiny.

IF GOD KNOWS YOUR DESTINY AND THEN YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY THAT MEANS GOD DOESN'T KNOW YOUR DESTINY

Are you an idiot. How many times did i repeat this

Du’aa’ is very important. It can change the Divine decree and relieve distress. Allah Says in Holy Quran:

“And your Lord said: ‘Invoke Me [i.e. believes in My Oneness and asks Me for anything] I will respond to your (invocation). Verily, those who scorn My worship [i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness] they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!’” [Surah Ghaafir 40:60]

So god KNEW while he was creating the universe that these people were going to hell before they even existed. And then he created them just so he can put them in hell forever. What a fucking asshole

“And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad PBUH) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me” [Surah al-Baqarah 2:186]

So people who invoke god not only think that god had set stuff wrong but they also think they can recommend god on how to fix things and put them right again and god is totally ok with that. God doesn't sound like an all-knowing allwise and all-pwerful person

Du’a is an act of worship. It is the weapon of the believer and the only thing which can change Fate or Destiny.

Du’aa’ is very important. It can change the Divine decree and relieve distress. Allah Says in Holy Quran:

So god KNEW while he was creating the universe that these people were going to hell before they even existed. And then he created them just so he can put them in hell forever. What a fucking asshole

So people who invoke god not only think that god had set stuff wrong but they also think they can recommend god on how to fix things and put them right again and god is totally ok with that. God doesn't sound like an all-knowing allwise and all-pwerful person

dude as i said this is fuckn complicated. he the Only one knows why he put it like that. And i believe he is very wise and only True God. not everything concerning his creations and fates that we can know. he is very wise to let peoples choose their path, and through duaa might chang someones fate. and dnt call him asshole please ffs

dude as i said this is fuckn complicated. he the Only one knows why he put it like that. And i believe he is very wise and only True God. not everything concerning his creations and fates that we shall know. he is very wise to let peoples choose their path, and through duaa might chang someones fate.

IF GOD KNOWS OUR FATE AND THEN YOU CHANGE FATE THAT MEANS GOD DOESN'T KNOW YOUR FATE

Are you an idiot. How many times did i repeat this, this is the 5th time

and dnt call him asshole please ffs

So you are just going to say it's complicated and that you aren't going to disprove anything i said. I won.

P.S.
    I have proved that god (IF he exists) is an evil asshole when in this part

dude as i said this is fuckn complicated. he the Only one knows why he put it like that. And i believe he is very wise and only True God. not everything concerning his creations and fates that we shall know. he is very wise to let peoples choose their path, and through duaa might chang someones fate.

IF GOD KNOWS OUR FATE AND THEN YOU CHANGE FATE THAT MEANS GOD DOESN'T KNOW YOUR FATE

Are you an idiot. How many times did i repeat this, this is the 5th time

and dnt call him asshole please ffs

So you are just going to say it's complicated and that you aren't going to disprove anything i said. I won.

haha u won but that doesn't change anything, its like this, when God created each soul, he asked every soul to choose its path, living here on earth its like proving for what we choose previously. so it is not Gods fault to create someone jst to suffer in hell, he asked first and we choose