I need advice about ex husband

• I had 4 children from a previous relationship.i met and married my now exhusband he adopted my 4 children when they where children there in there 20's and 30's now with there own children.i had a son with him he is 19 now.we where married for 20 years.i can't get over the fact when I divorced him he moved back with his parents and wants nothing to do with his children/grandchildren.this has been 2 years now my mental health is not good as I did not realise anyone could be the cruel.im so angry inside if I did see him I'm sure I would do something I wouldn't regret how do I deal with his I have no idea we are both in our 50s

• @imangry It's difficult to explain people's decisions. Maybe he felt that if he's around the children that it would simply remind him of you. However, its possible that hes just a jerk :(

• I am sorry to hear about this.But I still believe communication is very important. In the years you have both being together, is there a particular person he respect his views,you can start from there if you have try communicating with him initially. Please do not stress yourself for your mental health.