What do i do about the situation…???

• she rlly likes me and she doesn’t know how she feels and she’s indecisive about what she wants.. we’ve tried to stop talking to so i could give her time to think about it but we kept coming back to each other. she told me she really likes me and she felt like she didn’t deserve me and she didn’t want me to start hating her if they got back together. i told her i’d always be there for her and we stopped talking after that. we started back texting again.. the thing is she wants to be with me but she’s afraid of what might happen. a lot of people told us they could see us being together and they like the thought of me and her instead of him and her. her bestfriend thinks that she should get back with him bc me and her bsf don’t really talk due to her bf being jealous and not wanting her around me. she believes her bestfriend is telling her ex stuff and is starting to trust her less. she asked me why would she want me to get back with him if she knows everything he’s done. and idk what to do.. i really like her and stuff and i don’t wanna stop talking to her and she doesn’t wanna stop talking to me but she doesn’t know if her ex is gonna be out of the picture.. there’s way more im bad at explaining. but she also told me she could see us and i make her happy and she never thinks of him when we’re tg

• If she dosnt have you already , as sad is it is to say she has made uo her mind already and your a backup.

Cut loose and look for the one who dosnt make you feel that way and is 100% sure about you.

You deserve that!