😢 😢 😢
    OKAY!!! Hold up! Let me slow down….Let me, explain πŸ’šπŸ’ŒπŸ’š:

1. What have I been up to?
    2. Why do I think this is right?
    3. Will I return?
    4. What’s next?
    5. A surprise <3
    • WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO?
      Well, yk… (A lot of) school, life, recovering (from losses or pain) and trying to understand life β€˜beyond’ myself. I’ve been actually trying to see if I can find a place to get -lost in-..I honestly thought TWS was the one (lmao), now that I know it’s not the one, I’ve been seeking somewhere else to –loose myself- within (e.g. The Army)…idk really, I’m still kind of working on it, so yeah!

• WHY DO I THINK THIS IS RIGHT:
      Why do I think, leaving TWS, is a good idea for me? Because, FIRST no one is really here anymore, SECOND my life is so busy already and THIRD I’m afraid if I stay a (little longer), I’ll just get to full with all the –STRESS- (and the fact that I have my Life & Here) and end up hurting myself (maybe!), so that’s why I think Taking a LONG break/Leaving is the best thing to do as of now…

• WILL I RETURN:
      Let me think….Maybe, yk, for check-in’s here and there (idk honestly πŸ˜‘) and, besides, not too many people know me here and I don’t have a Bunch of friends anyways! So it’s highly unlikely, but, also (just maybe) likely…you’ll see me around! (ig❣😢❣
      Ig)
      WHAT’S NEXT?
      The Obvious, obviously! We’ll all just continue with our lives Day by Day and see what to do when the appropriate opportunities are offered… (?)…But if you do need me for anything…uhmmm (?) You can let me know or another friend of yours or just wait for when I’ll (hopefully) return. <3

• THE SURPRISE:
      TO ALL YOU πŸŽ‰πŸŽBEAUTIFULπŸ’–πŸ’˜ PEOPLE πŸ’ŒπŸ€—πŸ’Œ:
      @Lily-16 – You’re Amazing!!! πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’“πŸ’ž I really hope you’re doing well & continue being that kawaii awesome Girl, you were born to be Thank You πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @ghomsi – I think we started talking more lately (lol πŸ’š), but Take care of yourself & I hope your life is on the Happiest πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ§‘ side, it has ever been! πŸ’—
      @Lukisss04 – I miss you friend! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’š I do hope you’re okay & that it’s just school that made you silent, but Take care of yourself and Sending you πŸ’—lovelyπŸ’— hugs (πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ€)
      @AllenPaul – Where do I even start? You have made my last 2 months, so memorable (πŸ’™πŸ’™), honestly, I hope we can talk again πŸ’ & I hope your Life isn’t –bad- 😣 Because seriously if you’re sad, I’m sad too 😢, but I really hope that’s not the case! You’re truly a friend of mine πŸ₯°thank youπŸ˜‡ πŸ’› Take care and (I’ll miss you) β€β£πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’
      @Aaron 1 – Hope you’re well Good friend! And be sure to update me on any Fun Trips ;) πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @idunnowhoiscool – Your comment in my last post, made me smile; even if we don’t know each other well yet… I think you’re cool! πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @v02 – how are you? πŸ’š πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @LUFFYY__ - I hope you’re doing good bhayiah πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œβ€ πŸ’—πŸ’— πŸ’ πŸ’Œ
      @Hannah20 - πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ β€β£πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’ŒπŸ’Ÿ hope you’re well! & Take care πŸ’™ πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @Caring-boii – How are you? I hope you’re taking care and enjoying yourself… (lol <3 ) ;) πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’— πŸ’
      @lilchucky – We haven’t talked till nowβ€¦πŸ˜£ sorry!! But I hope all is well and you are well too πŸ˜‡πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’™ πŸ’š
      @Bab – I hope we continue to get closer and closer as friends, because honestly; you’re so cool, super-duper kind, sweet and friendly 😊 and (in my eyes) you’re a very Mature person, please take care πŸ’™and see you againπŸ§‘πŸ’›! πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @Rupin – ngl I thought I lost you, but, turns out we’ve met again! β˜ΊπŸ˜‡ how are you? I hope you’re taking care πŸ’™πŸ’πŸ’ and enjoying yourself! πŸ’—πŸ’— πŸ˜‡πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
      @Polarbear – how are you? 🧑 wishing you the best hereπŸ’šand in the real world🧑 πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @Osthe – Aww! Little bro <3 How’s life been? Really hoping you’re okay <3 πŸ€—πŸ˜‡πŸ€— πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’—
      @Matt_Aranha – πŸ’š Hi Matty! Hope you are getting rest, taking care and enjoying life! πŸ’š πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @Ihateuall – Hru Hatey? Thank you for all you are! Please continue to be that amazing/unique/funny person you are #weloveyouhateπŸ’˜ (You’re probably going to want to put this as your pfp instead tumblr_6b1d0b95eac7815aa3b193239786b0b8_3e67b113_1280) πŸ€­πŸ’Ÿ πŸ’—πŸ’— take care! πŸ’“
      @Alireza.27 – Thank you for the conversation(s) we had! Take care & Stay well! πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—
      @sup – one day, sir! One day we’ll all assemble in the same place at the same time πŸ₯Ί but, thank you so much for liking my Post (hugs) I honestly scram when I got the notification you (THE sup) had liked my post TY TY TY TY TY TY πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸŽ‰πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
      β€πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŒπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’“β£ πŸ’•!tc!πŸ’•
      @lonelyheart – how are you? I hope you’re not too lonely πŸ˜˜πŸ’Œ πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’—
      @ANUSHREE – We haven’t talked yet! But I have seen you on Lounge countless times, tbh I admire you & I hope we do talk one day! Take care πŸ’™πŸ’™ πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’—
      @itsmecileaxcindy @cileax_cindy – Damn girl! You’re Iconic!!! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ everything about you is just Awesome! Please take care and remain Happy!!! πŸ€—πŸ˜‡πŸ€— πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ
      @Pee Ka Boo – How are you? πŸ’ŸwishingπŸ’ŸuπŸ’theπŸ’—bestπŸ’— ;)
      @LOL – Awesome is you! LoL Take care! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™ πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @Cicre – hi there! I think you’re super Special <3 even if haven’t talked before, I hope you’re okay and Taking care! 🀍🀍🀍🀍 πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @Ash33 – I think we can relate and you seem like a great person, funny too πŸ˜… but Take care! πŸ§‘πŸ’› πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @Son.chaeyoung – Hope you are okay (based on that Post of yours) πŸ₯°hugsπŸ€— Take care and I’m Hoping you Happiness!!! πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘β˜ΊπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’•
      @Axesies – You and Janet are best friends (I guess!) + You just seem like a role-m0del <3 Take care! πŸ’ŸπŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’Œ
      @Sarahhhh – I don’t know you, but YOUR ABOUT (@your profile) Struck me with Goosebumps lmao (where did you find that? lol) Anyways Take care & Stay safe ;) πŸ§‘πŸ§‘β€β€πŸ’›πŸ’› <3 <3 πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @Janet @Slinky @MODERATORS – THANK YOU FOR pulling me out of -DUMB holes/situations- and making my moments Interesting I think ya’ll are Awesome and Funny too, hope your Lives turn out even Greater πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™ Take care! (I love you guy’s πŸ’ŒπŸ’lolπŸ’ŒπŸ’) πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @ANYONE I FORGOT – I’M SO SORRY!!! 😣😣😣 You’re really THE COOLEST PERSON EVER!!!I hope you take care, enjoy and remain happy, forever! <3 β€πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’ŒπŸ’ŸπŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸ’žβ£ πŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸ§¨βœ¨πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ€πŸ§§ πŸ’šπŸ€ŽπŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’—πŸ’—
      @EVERYONE – YOU’RE THE MOST SPECIAL PERSON ALIVE! Never forget that ;) even if you or the people around you don’t see that or forget it, I do and I never want you to lose sight of this: You’re special, very special!!! Take care friend! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ§‘β€πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’“β£πŸ’ŒπŸ’ŸπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ˜‡πŸ€—πŸ€­πŸ˜‡πŸ’—πŸ’—

I have enjoyed the moments here (Each and every one of them) THANK YOU VERY MUCH & GOODBYE!!! But remember
    …goodbye…is never, the End!
    #Lovely #OffMyFace #Orange #Gone #Runaway #Miracle #EverythingGoesOn ❀ πŸ’š 🧑 πŸ’™ πŸ’› πŸ’œ 🀍

πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’› hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ’œ cuddles πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

πŸ’šβ£πŸ’™ handshakes 🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝🀝 (lol)

TAKE CARE, we will meet again!
    πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
    πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

• Best wishes to you.
    (To those she tagged but did not reply, shame on you.)

• Banned

@sup a shit like u stay a shit

• Music Lovers

@lisamini ohh yes we haven't talked before ... But hope to see you here soon !

• Banned

Good-bye Lisa πŸ’—πŸ’—

• @lisamini
    Thank you tagging me. I hope that leaving tws will benefit you as u thought. And I hope you will find good place to get lost. Bye πŸ‘‹

• Heyyy... hope you're keeping alright... πŸ‘€

• @lisamini I miss you :((