• "The Ceiling"

I think there's something wrong with our ceiling.

It's the first thing I saw when I woke up in the morning, and the last thing before I go to sleep.
    It's filled with dust and unclean, and since creativity is a twin of mine, I have this wild imagination in my mind and sooner became intriguing to me. Sometimes I see shapes formed from the dust and scratches, it's sometimes a square, a heart, a cloud, a hand, sometimes it's an animal, sometimes it's a math equation or a food, but the most interesting I could see is the unknown form, a mysterious face-form that portrays different expression, sometimes it's laughing, sometimes it's angry, sometimes it's just serious, and sometimes no expression at all.

Whenever the night comes, I stare at it, the unknown form keeps increasing, I sometimes just ignore and sleep, sometimes I think about it too much. Then one day when I did something wrong or bad and no one knows about it, the ceiling knew. It witness everything, from my morning ritual to my night meditation, from how I work and study to how I get stressed and tired, it witness everything, and so before I go to sleep, I look at it again, another unknown form added and it's happy, it's happy how I gave up easily, how I shut my door from the world, how I love being alone, how I overthink, how crazy I am, how I hide and live inside, it's happy, they are all laughing and celebrating at my apathy and misery. They increased as my patheticness increases.

I remember about they said that we all have demons inside, so then I figured that not all our demons are living inside of us, because sometimes they're in our ceiling, lovingly witnessing and observing how we silently die from our agony, faults, flaws, misery and mistakes, and intently listening to us then whispered all the evilness we could absorb.

And it's all up to us, whether to take it, listen, obey and please it, or not.

• @Frrree_Camion ah , finally something like I would love to read.