• @sarah_the_magpie that could be arranged 😏

• Global Veteran Banned

• @AllAboutGay
    😂😂😂

• @Janet Simply True friends are always outnumbered by acquaintances , The rarity of finding a friend Is equal with that of finding a perfect romantic partner In my opinion . The differences? Mostly felt . The one's who trigger ur heart without planning are exceptional , the natural "freedom " they bring with them is exceptional too , you don't feel chained or embarrassed around them , you be so true a natural which brings the Innocence of childhood moment... These are some of what I feel with my friend .

• @AllAboutGay What if your friends is a girl? She should be a lesbian? Hhhhh

• @AllAboutGay said in What's the difference between a friend and an acquaintance?:

@Janet A friend is gay and an acquaintance is straight

good point

• @Janet will u be my friend J 🍕💐

• @Avi said in What's the difference between a friend and an acquaintance?:

@Janet will u be my friend J 🍕💐

of course!!!!!!!!!

• @Janet This is my first time posting something (tried just the chatting thing, but too many weirdos), also I am sorry if this reply is a bit long haha I thought this was an interesting topic. But, in my philosophy class, we read about Aristotle's view on friendship (which in in Book 8 of Nicomachean Ethics for those interested in reading more). He explains 3 different type of friendships: 1) Friendship based on utility, 2) Friendship based on pleasure and 3) Friendship based on common virtue. In his argument the third type of friendship is what he would consider "true" friendship. I believe this is also what I would considered as the difference between "true" friends and "acquaintances". "acquantances" are friends who are either based on the concept of pleasure or utility, an example would be a "friend" you made through networking event to help broaden your network, since there is no shared virtue between the two of you guys.

• i would like to be friend!

• If the question is Can make real friends on the internet a sure answer is YES for me.
    And did not start with the question like do you want to be friends.
    A few years ago, when I was playing in a gaming community,I was the leader of a faction where there were about 30-40 members. At first i was reluctant giving my personal details or speaking on Skype or Social Media. But in time i get attached to some people and share personal stories and begin to speak to some of them on Skype. I started to talk daily with a member and we had common interests and after a few months we decided to meet in real so we exchanged phone numbers. It was akward at first because i did not meet only with him but another member and it went great, we went to the beach and spent half of the day there having fun. Between the 3 of us that we met was a little age difference but was no problem.
    We stayed in contact all the time and after we were done playing in that community, i also went to his wedding and met with another member and remaind friends. We talk almost daily.

You can make a friend but for that to work first you got to get to know each other and find things in common.Things don't grow over night and you have to put a little effort into it.
    I have met some of the members of the faction in real and some not,but we form a group and we remained in contact.