Most of us question our existence beyond what we can see. Are you one of those people?

• I can't understand and explain how the conscience that floats around your body is so aware of its existence. And how come I am who I am? Like what if I was never born? Would I have never experienced life at all? Would I have existed in another body?
    I'm pretty lucky, it feels like I was given the chance to live. Somehow I happen to exist and I am me, someone that nobody else can be.

What makes you question the reality of the world around you? And I don't mean to say that the Matrix is real as if we're only living in a dream.
    Sometimes we go through events that shift our point of views from one to another. And this frequently happens, until the end of our time.
    So what makes you ache in the pit of your stomach, gets you out of your comfort zone, has an impact on your social life or bewilders you with such a grandiose thought that has no end?
    galaxy

• Another level of reality is useless if we can't reach it. I have been given this life on earth, I better work my hardest and make the most of it. Any attempts at finding the truth to this reality are fairly small, and even then if I do I'd just be stuck in a cycle of perpetual paranoia that this world isn't real. No, thanks! I don't want to squander the beautiful opportunity I call life.

• This post is deleted!

• @kaia_
    Thank you for replying, I appreciate your point of view and, I totally get what you're saying. Why question everything when the answers seem to be way out of our reach? Seems like it would drain our energies.
    Working hard for survival is our instinct. We have no other way, this is what life consists of.
    Cycles are also part of life; for example, we have constant ups and downs. When we hit bottom we find a way to get back up from anything. But eventually we hit bottom again and it just repeats. Much like a cycle, right?
    It's all part of life and we learn to accept it and much preferably approve of it. We live and we die. And this is the idea that I intend to reflect on and share: we get to live out of millions of lives out here, and you are your own person that gets to live here on earth and it's amazing.
    I guess if I rephrase my question, it would be this:
    What amazes you the most about your life? :)

• @banxs the thing is no one can answer these questions because if we are talking genetically you wouldnt be born if a simple thing changed in your parents life. Which makes us so special to be guven this chance to live. Its a hard life but its precious.

• @Alireza-iran
    Anyone can answer these questions.
    Are people really that close minded these days???

BORING.

• @banxs The quest for knowledge is what's keeping me interested while being alive. Also self discovery and fulfillment...whatever that is. I like the way you think!

• @Carlos-Cartagena said in Most of us question our existence beyond what we can see. Are you one of those people?:

@banxs The quest for knowledge is what's keeping me interested while being alive. Also self discovery and fulfillment...whatever that is. I like the way you think!

ouuuhh!! I like that! "the quest for knowledge"
    This is something I can most definitely relate to. Thank you for sharing :blush:
    what's something that fulfills you these past months?

• @banxs Maybe my dog at the moment. I'm wondering what life is worth living for. Are we in retrograde? This past energy has felt really heavy on me. Self reflection is at an all time low, which is something new for me. I'm not sure what can truly fulfill me to be honest. All my life I've been ignored, I thought something was wrong with me. Turns out I just feel too much and no one has the same sense or heart as I do. I found many spiritual answers through suffering, yet no one listens which makes it another burden to carry.

• @Carlos-Cartagena It's one of the most difficult things, I agree; not being noticed, or taken seriously, or heard/listened to is like a stab in the chest. You wanna be understood by someone, anyone, most preferably that one person you expect that from. But I’m glad you got company cause dogs really love unconditionally and they depend on us it's the sweetest connection there is. I have a dog too!
    Pandemic really put us into perspective. I can also relate to you a lot, because from what you tell me, you are a very sensible empath, correct me if I’m wrong. I’m like that too, and the thing I had to learn about myself is that I can't just let anyone in, I have to choose wisely who I let in my bubble. And I also learned I had to be straight forward with whatever I feel or think that I have to express. Go for it, say it stand up and say it loud and clear and if people still don't listen, they just aren’t the people we should be surrounded by.

• What is realistic and what’s not? Is this hell? Am I a living soul from the past? Why can’t I fit in

• @WeAllFalldown
    I don't know if you've learned about this yet or not, let me know but it's about what we see and what we don't see. Basically there are these electromagnetic waves in the air that we don't see but they're there. And some people might think that what they see is all that exists, but in reality, there are so many things that exist and can't see at the same time it's just so mind-blowing!
    Also, it's like when you have feelings about something, you can't see the feeling but you can feel it... haha what?! fucking nuts. I’m blowing my own mind hahaha am I having the same effect on you? LMAOCRYING OF LAUGHTER

• @banxs Yea likewise. 2020 made me realize so much, I was already on my spiritual awakening path but this was more of a collective pause for the world to go within themselves and realize where we are in life. Many "friends" fell out of place, my close partner apparently has no idea who I am and up to this point I guess I'm just starving for a connection, mainly because I'm very unplugged from the matrix and it's control systems. I simply don't want to play along or feed more into it, fall into fear and all this worldwide pandemic bullshit. Yet I still hold my ground, hoping to learn from this pain so it can catapult me into something deeper and maybe find my true purpose here on Earth.

• @TruthSeeker369 wow, I feel you man. All of what you said resonates.
    One hard truth I had to face during this year was that no one was gonna make me get better, I had to take the first step.
    And for relationships, I learned not to blame the other for shit. I learned I had to focus on my own faults and fix them whilst respecting the other. And it saved my relationship...I had to admit my wrongs and that was hard but I knew that was just the right thing to do. Of course that doesn't mean letting them treat you badly either, if they do you wrong you gotta say it straight up. Let them know and whatever happens, happens.
    And I learned to CHILL OUT, respect, love yourself 1000000% unconditionally, be mindful of my actions and words, especially when I get mad.

• @banxs lol it's funny cuz on the outside I'm a real chill guy, yet there's a storm of existential questioning on my head that no one knows about. But yea it'd be great to be accepted for who we are, not for who the world wants us to be. It's honestly hard to resonate with anyone, and the weight of the world is already on my shoulders. I guess I romanticize trying to fix it somehow. How are people so comfortable living lies, deceits or willful ignorance daily? They say ignorance is bliss, I say it's dangerous. If we don't question our way of living how can we ever move forward? Sorry went off on a rant there lol. But yea thank God for my dog, nature and music. Helps to ease my mind!

• I don't question the reality of the world around me, because I have absolute knowledge. I am absolutely sure that I am real, that you are real, that reality is...real. The fine tuned Universe points toward a designer, without the constants of the Universe, matter itself would not hold, it would literally fly apart because protons and electrons, like opposite ends of polar magnets, should repel themselves. If the Universe were not laid out exactly as it is, we would not be able to exist. Everything from life, to matter, to the laws of physics points towards our Creator, the Ultimate Designer...

• @TruthSeeker369 said in Most of us question our existence beyond what we can see. Are you one of those people?:

@banxs lol it's funny cuz on the outside I'm a real chill guy, yet there's a storm of existential questioning on my head that no one knows about. But yea it'd be great to be accepted for who we are, not for who the world wants us to be. It's honestly hard to resonate with anyone, and the weight of the world is already on my shoulders. I guess I romanticize trying to fix it somehow. How are people so comfortable living lies, deceits or willful ignorance daily? They say ignorance is bliss, I say it's dangerous. If we don't question our way of living how can we ever move forward? Sorry went off on a rant there lol. But yea thank God for my dog, nature and music. Helps to ease my mind!

Dude... I swear... Everything you're saying is exactly how I feel too.
    Like...holy shit. That's exactly how I think and feel!!!!!!!!!!!

jaw drop

• @banxs said in Most of us question our existence beyond what we can see. Are you one of those people?:

@TruthSeeker369 said in Most of us question our existence beyond what we can see. Are you one of those people?:

@banxs lol it's funny cuz on the outside I'm a real chill guy, yet there's a storm of existential questioning on my head that no one knows about. But yea it'd be great to be accepted for who we are, not for who the world wants us to be. It's honestly hard to resonate with anyone, and the weight of the world is already on my shoulders. I guess I romanticize trying to fix it somehow. How are people so comfortable living lies, deceits or willful ignorance daily? They say ignorance is bliss, I say it's dangerous. If we don't question our way of living how can we ever move forward? Sorry went off on a rant there lol. But yea thank God for my dog, nature and music. Helps to ease my mind!

btwww I have song that talks exactly about that. https://open.spotify.com/track/365SuO8iZFXmntagMVevfJ?si=25de8c1b695c441f

• try to see beyond the boundry.

• @banxs huh. Some people use reality to keep themselves motivated. And some use their imagination. If using reality to motivate our selves is boring then using imagination is psychotic!. But its called artistic . See what im saying? :)