• @Dang-girl said in What makes a person beautiful?:

If you ask me, I would rather become a happy person than become a beautiful person. Beauty is relative and not everyone is going to like you, ppl will always have something to say regardless of how genuine your intentions and how innocent you look. Remember that the happier you are the more beautiful you become. 🥰

Very true. You can be a beautiful person and not necessarily be happy. I was just asking people their thoughts on beauty, if its physical or much more... It is nice to see most people think of being a beautiful person as much more than appearance :)

• @Kyle-Norwood said in What makes a person beautiful?:

Beautiful is something else entirely.

True and from the responses in this thread most people here seem to believe that as well

• @somedumbguy You're response is well said! I was very happy to see most users understood what I was saying and beauty is not all about physical appearance

• @Janet I really think beauty is in side look ain't a thing 😭😭😭

• A beautiful person Is the honest , white hearted , faithful and appreciate what Allah given him . He never carry grudges nor compare himself to others but support those who need It whenever he can , not selfish and aim for the content of himself and Allah in the first place . A beautiful person Is rare these days I rarely meet someone who cares or counts how many boons Allah gave him and how much he's blessed to have whatever he have , thankful for whatever happens to him and see the bright side of his life some people are ungrateful for having a mother or to be accurate they don't even see the presence of their Mom as a great boon while others didn't even see their Mom :( be thankful to Allah people cause you can't see his mercifulness while ur living with it every second. And those who see are the most beautiful.

• @The-Mods that is true I'm out of people being good honest true faithful to me beauty is on the inside

• @Janet trust me I know I'm going to chill and relax have a great night 🥴

• @justlooking88 said in What makes a person beautiful?:

@Janet trust me I know I'm going to chill and relax have a great night 🥴

me too! and yes you have a great night :)

• @Janet I agree with the good heart. I also think wanting to make everyone around them happy. Most importantly though, I'd say the most beautiful thing about anyone is just being themselves.

It's unbelievable how difficult that can be these days. But someone that does not react upon outside influence and is only 100% what they feel, I'd call that beauty.

• @Morf said in What makes a person beautiful?:

I'd say the most beautiful thing about anyone is just being themselves.

THISSSSSSSSSSSS