• Happy birthday to the only legitimate Syrian leader Bashar Al Assad!

• Happy birthday to our ally! ❤️

• @IVAN-V-SINČIĆ
    are you really sure he deserves a happy birthday? i mean, he used poison gas to kill hundreds of his own people

• @sarah_the_magpie Yes i am sure. I can't believe that people actually trust these accusations. Evidences of that are so fake that they are funny. USA, EU, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel... are trying to sell the similar story that they sold about Iraq and Libya. They will do anything to make Bashar look evil.

• @IVAN-V-SINČIĆ I am sorry,I don't know him,but I trust you so happy birthday.🎉

• "Happy Birthday" to a murderous dictator that kills thousands of his own people in order to stay in power...what a complete & total joke! Assad "looks evil" all by himself - no need for help from anyone, moron.

• @RexGreeley Happy birthday to a great secular leader. It's sad that you are so brainwashed to believe he killed his own people. Every time they sell you the same story in a new country and you sheep always believe without questioning it.

• March 2011 - dozens of people are killed when Syrian security forces crack down on public demonstrations.
    September 2011 - the EU imposes additional sanctions against Syria, due to "the continuing brutal campaign" by the government against its own people.
    November 2011 - the Arab League suspends Syria's membership, effective on November 16, 2011. Hint: They didn't do it because the Syrian Regime was doing nice things to its own people. Foreign ministers from 19 Arab League countries vote to impose economic sanctions against the Syrian regime for its part in a bloody crackdown on civilian demonstrators.
    January 2012 - the Arab League suspends its mission in Syria as govt. violence there continues.
    February 2012 - the Gulf Cooperation Council announces its member states were pulling their ambassadors from Damascus, Syria & expelling the Syrian ambassadors in their own countries. Hint: They didn't do this because the Syrian Regime was doing nice things to its own people.
    July 30, 2012 - the Syrian Charge d'Affaires in London, Khaled al-Ayoubi, resigns, stating he is "no longer willing to represent a regime that has committed such violent and oppressive acts against its own people."
    April 2013 - Syria uses chemical weapons (sarin) against its own people.
    August 2013 - a team of UN weapons inspectors arrives in Syria to begin an investigation into the use of chemical weapons during the civil war, after the Assad government used chemical weapons in an attack on civilians on August 21 which killed more than 1300-1400 people, including at least 426 children, in an attack outside Damascus, many of them women & children - Doctors Without Borders announces that three hospitals near Damascus treated more than 3000 patients suffering "neurotoxic symptoms" on August 21 - 355 of those patients died.
    September 2013 - the United Nations releases a report from chemical weapons inspectors who investigated the August 21 incident where there was "clear and convincing evidence" that sarin was used.
    December 2013 - UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay says that a UN fact-finding team has found "massive evidence" that the highest levels of the Syrian government are responsible for war crimes.
    December 2016 - the UN Security Council holds an emergency session amid reports of mounting civilian deaths & extrajudicial killings in Syria.
    April 2017 - dozens of civilians are killed in a chemical attack in the rebel-held town of Khan Sheikhoun when the Syrian govt. carried out a targeted chemical attack.
    October 2017 - a joint report from the United Nations and international chemical weapons inspectors finds that the Assad regime was responsible for the April 2017 sarin attack that killed more than 80 people.
    March 2018 - more than 1000 children have been killed or injured across Syria, said UNICEF regional communications chief Juliette Touma - 342 children were killed & 803 were injured in Syria in the first two months of 2018 alone.
    April 2018 - Syrian govt. helicopters drop barrel bombs filled with toxic gas on a rebel-held town in Eastern Ghouta - the World Health Organization later says that as many as 500 people were affected by the attack.
    July 2018 - a UN envoy says the UN has verified 7000 cases of children either killed or maimed in Syria's seven-year war, but says other reports puts the number "way beyond 20000."

• @RexGreeley You actually trust the biased organization like UN? Seems that people still believe in dogmas even today. Your sources of information are people who want to take Assad out for their own selfish interests. Btw all that you mentioned is information, not the evidence.

• @IVAN-V-SINČIĆ LOL...right - because the entire EU, Arab League, Gulf Cooperation Council, UN, Doctors Without Borders, World Health Organization, and Syria's own Charge d'Affaires in London are wrong & you are "right"...see ya later, troll...

• @RexGreeley Yes i am right because they have shown 0 evidence. Check something instead of trusting dogmas and stop being dumb and brainwashed.