• This is a recipe of mine that was published in a cookbook while I lived in California. With Autumn fast approaching, thought some might find this handy, and tasty. Enjoy!

p.s. I don't know why it looks the way it does. I just copied it from the email I submitted for publication.

Title: SUGAR-FREE APPLE PIE

Categories: Diabetic, Pies, Desserts
    Yield: 6 - 8 folks

6 oz (1 cn) frozen apple juice
            -unsweetened concentrate
      2 tb Rounded all purpose flour;
      1 ts Cinnamon
    1/4 ts Salt
      5    To 7 apples
      1 tb Butter or margarine
            Nutmeg (optional)
      1    9" double-crust pie shell
            -unbaked

In a small saucepan, combine the frozen apple juice,
    flour, cinnamon and salt. Stir constantly over medium
    heat until the mixture is thick and bubbly, 3 to 5
    minutes. Peel and slice the apples and stir them into
    the apple juice mixture. Pour the mixture into the
    unbaked pie shell and dot with butter. Position the
    top crust over the filling, cutting slits for the
    steam to escape. Trim and seal the edges. Brush the
    top very lightly with water and sprinkle with nutmeg
    if desired. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce
    heat to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes more.

• Banned

Wow @Lazz Thanks for sharing with us .. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

• Henlo Gang SPARTAN Music Lovers Soul Searchers

@Lazz Definitely american cause I'm guessing that's Fahrenheit. We use Celsius here in Australia overall the recipe is good i tried it this afternoon after i converted the measurements and cooking thingos it's good. Next time find a hesh brownie recipe haha. Peace out man

• Live Chat Regulars One Woman Army Movie Buff Freedom Writers Chocolate Lovers ;)

Awww no sugar takes the fun out of everything. What are we gonna do when we stare at that white mountain of powder and think โ€˜Did I add sugar or salt by accident??โ€™

• @James-C-137 Wow you made the pie, James? Good on ya!!

One thing I started doing is take 2 inch strips of tin foil and wrap the edges of the crust so they don't get too dark. I know. American measurements and etc.

• ABOOBS Live Chat Regulars Live Chat Moderator Chocolate Lovers ;) Music Lovers GSP Patrol | The Proofreaders One Woman Army Black Lives Matter Movie Buff LurkersForLife Animal Lovers

@Lazz oooooooooooo RECIPE ! yes yes yes me like, i will be trying this for sure ๐Ÿ˜

• @NiaRox Technically not Sugar-Free, but it IS no sugar added.

• @Katherine-k You're welcome!

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.